• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil Romeo is doing his best to increase interracial unity. Romeo was scheming back during the days of Nick sitcom where he and his dad moved in with a white family. Romeo is rich and went to SC so good for him utilizing that alumni network.

We need to say a prayer for Tyga as he allegedly knocked up a Karadashian. I won't post which one because I don't like R. Kelly.

Romeo has inspired to do my googles and try to scheme on some mature lass ready to relive her glory days.

Tyga and Romeo both grew up in the land of milk and honey. Only natural they'd prefer them white Nubian queens over any other race of woman.

Tyga to damn old to be playing with them babies tho......making babies

I had to call it a day when dude said I was showing "totes entitlement"

apparently the "do you" part was also a riddle

Actually, no, parents are used to things not working out of the box and requiring additional power sources. Cause, you know, they buy toys for kids all the time. And a batteries can easily be more expensive than a 3DS charger. You are actually paying for what is in the box, your expectation to have everything you want in it is totes entitlement, so is your attitude as a consumer. That's okay, a lot of consumers feel super entitled. Most people who have ever worked retail know this. But, as I mentioned earlier, plenty of electronics do not necessarily come with everything you need to use it. So you are right, it isn't an American thing (even this situation is totally an american thing), it is a gamer thing. Or Nintendo-fan thing? To some, at least.

Also the charger does not power the device, the batteries do. The charger recharges the batteries, which are at least partially charged out of the box. I also bolded whatever riddle you left in hopes that you or someone else can decipher it.

gotta love those life-size G.I. Joe figurines that take a car battery to run

Slayven

Have sex as a celebrity raw brehs

Equus-Play.jpg

Sou Da

I had to close that thread out after seeing that shit, then I came back and OP posted more info. Dude just needs to take the L and let it go.

Cuck B is a cartoon villain, dude won't stop until he's banned so he can come back with a new alias and personality.

Mods too smart to ban though.

D i Z

Holy shit I forgot just how long a 12 gig install on last gen consoles take.

That said, it's nice to be able to go back and see what we had then, to appreciate the steps taken now. As small as they might feel at times, I mean.

akira28

babygirl is raising the next generation of black chillren

something DY could never do.

isn't Kylie Kardashian like...17 or something? fuck they should start a team like the Baldwins and the Marky Marks did.

Sou Da

I am actually short of breath, this fucking coli thread. This fucking saga. The internet trail of shit they found on this dude.
damn.png

It's so much better that he was one of the worst posters on there too.

Slayven

I am actually short of breath, this fucking coli thread. This fucking saga. The internet trail of shit they found on this dude.
damn.png

It's so much better that he was one of the worst posters on there too.

Those dude went full CSI, Matlock, and Magnum PI on dude. How did they get all that done?

Sou Da

they went to dude's yahoo. my face hurts from laughing so hard.

It got even better man, his face matches up with the partial bits of it you can see in ht epics he posted on coli and the cuckold twitter.

Then later he actually deleted the cuckold twitter and the "white man" twitter, confirming it was him.

I'm positive if this thread keeps going they're going to get a facebook.

akira28

I never approve of this shit of grabbing up all a posters history and quoting it in a goddamn thread.

I think it only happens to the worst of the worst, and apparently so many people hated him that this dragging practically willed itself into creation. He kept pushing. I mean, I read this shit last night and was like...man...just log. off. but nope. I knew it would get this far, someone called it this morning i think.

why the worst of the worst? because otherwise no one else would care. You need to feel the righteousness to go this hard.

Sou Da

Dude had a burning hatred for black women and went on that in every post he made in the past, once people discovered that that shit wasn't just a persona and that it manifested in is actual life they went in. It doesn't help that he was up for literally 12 hours constantly denying it in the smuggest way possible.

G-Fex

I think it only happens to the worst of the worst, and apparently so many people hated him that this dragging practically willed itself into creation. He kept pushing. I mean, I read this shit last night and was like...man...just log. off. but nope. I knew it would get this far, someone called it this morning i think.

why the worst of the worst? because otherwise no one else would care. You need to feel the righteousness to go this hard.

That's true. It was bound to happen. I just pop into threads to laugh at the dorks rather than post anything. (i'm referring to the fantastic four thread btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom