• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Dude had a burning hatred for black women and went on that in every post he made in the past, once people discovered that that shit wasn't just a persona and that it manifested in is actual life they went in. It doesn't help that he was up for literally 12 hours constantly denying it in the smuggest way possible.

Took the Heel role too personal.

this whole thing really did feel like a wrassling storyline

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Took the Heel role too personal.

this whole thing really did feel like a wrassling storyline

never fight an alt

you can't beat something you can't identify

edit: JESUS

eH54JKO.gif

Dude had a burning hatred for black women and went on that in every post he made in the past, once people discovered that that shit wasn't just a persona and that it manifested in is actual life they went in. It doesn't help that he was up for literally 12 hours constantly denying it in the smuggest way possible.
My man got 0 sleep. This night don't look no better

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Don't hate.
As someone who cannot help but be single and seeing a half necked sexy Asian dude around the place is very frustrating. Usually my roommate spends the weekend at his place but now they are here. Ugh. No amount of jerking off is going to help. Anyone know any good toxic kitchen products I can sniff?

royalan

As someone who cannot help but be single and seeing a half necked sexy Asian dude around the place is very frustrating. Usually my roommate spends the weekend at his place but now they are here. Ugh. No amount of jerking off is going to help. Anyone know any good toxic kitchen products I can sniff?

Ok, when you do this I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

royalan

Actually I'm serious. Just locked in my room listening to janelle monae. Might call it a night. Sigh they are probably cuddling in bed now :(

Sis, I used to not comment much on these posts of yours because I thought you were suffering from some serious form of social anxiety and lacked self-awareness, and I didn't want to be an asshole.

But now it seems like you just take pleasure in talking down to yourself, beating yourself up, and looking for any reason to feel bad.

Am I wrong? If so, I'm sorry. If not, then...what do you hope to gain from being so consistently negative about yourself?

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Sis, I used to not comment much on these posts of yours because I thought you were suffering from some serious form of social anxiety and lacked self-awareness, and I didn't want to be an asshole.

But now it seems like you just take pleasure in talking down to yourself, beating yourself up, and looking for any reason to feel bad.

Am I wrong? If so, I'm sorry. If not, then...what do you hope to gain from being so consistently negative about yourself?

Eh just hoping my roommate stayed at his boy's place but guess not. Sucks to have a smal crush on his boyfriend. So now I'm laying in bed with my headphones on trying to not think about them in the next room. Sigh. I need to buy something expensive now lol

Trey

Gonna watch that baskteball anime because of BCT and those gifs in the OT. Seems right up my alley. I loved Eyeshield21, hoping for something similar here.

Gonna watch that baskteball anime because of BCT and those gifs in the OT. Seems right up my alley. I loved Eyeshield21, hoping for something similar here.

Oh shit. If you loved Eyeshield, you'll like this shit, though I feel Kuroko gets shafted at times.

Young Magus

So I caught up with that coil thread.......

Damn, some folks are FUKKED..UP...IN...THE..HEAD.

When that yahoo account came into play it was game over.

ReiGun

Just peeped that new Justice League movie. Pretty decent. Fights are a step down from war, but it at least had my girl Mera giving dudes the blues.

Fair warning, monicas: Our boy Black Manta gets done so wrong. I laughed, but shit it was bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom