• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Holy shit wow.

-----

merry_christmas_2014_from_batgirl_and_supergirl_by_mikemaihack-d8a5zjf.jpg

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
smh, You know good and well no Nas track belongs in the same sentence as Baby Mommas.

But seriously, I've skipped Braveheart Party on Stillmatic more than DY skips child support payments.

I respect Baby Mommas more than Black Girl Lost or that silly ass chicken song.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Iggy posted a pic of a drawing that she got that has two racoons eating out a white woman. I can't. I hope twitter catches her, like the drag me to hell demon got that chick at the end.

Last page and a half of this thread was pretty hilarious

Hey JC did you hear the new starlito album? He samples POP momma I love you in it lmao

Liking those new artists you put up, Blasian. Definitely copping a few

Thanks, you talking about the rap ones or the R&B ones?

Also, I fuck with some Nas hard. He is my favorite rapper and probably because he was my older brother's favorite when I was growing up. Black Girl Lost is better than Baby Momma's.

Top 5 Nas tracks are I Gave You Power, I Can, One on One, Cherry Wine, and Ether

Thanks, you talking about the rap ones or the R&B ones?

Also, I fuck with some Nas hard. He is my favorite rapper and probably because he was my older brother's favorite when I was growing up. Black Girl Lost is better than Baby Momma's.

Top 5 Nas tracks are I Gave You Power, I Can, One on One, Cherry Wine, and Ether

He's my favorite rapper also. My top 5 is The World Is Yours, Silent Murder, Made You Look, Nas Is Like, and 1 on 1 (from the Street Fighter movie OST)

Nas to me deserves to be brought up in all conversations about best rappers to ever do it.

Top 5 tracks:
1. World is Yours
2. I Gave you Power
3.Every Ghetto
4.The Flyest
5. Life's a Bitch

I was going through that 90's R&B thread from a months back and that was a dope thread opened my mind to a lot of music I missed from the 90's. I wish I was able to make threads I would make one for 2000's R&B. Always an educational experience.

He's my favorite rapper also. My top 5 is The World Is Yours, Silent Murder, Made You Look, Nas Is Like, and 1 on 1 (from the Street Fighter movie OST)

Halftime
You Wouldn't Understand
1 on 1
Time
Mastermind

Fistpound for 1 on 1, shit made me buy the soundtrack back in the day.

That whole Interview movie fiasco had me thinking about that episode of Young Justice I saw yesterday that had South Rhelasia and North Rhelasia signing a peace treaty. I was wondering why WB didn't just use North and South Korea when it was pretty obvious who they were. I guess they wanted to avoid any drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom