• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

That whole Interview movie fiasco had me thinking about that episode of Young Justice I saw yesterday that had South Rhelasia and North Rhelasia signing a peace treaty. I was wondering why WB didn't just use North and South Korea when it was pretty obvious who they were. I guess they wanted to avoid any drama.

I'm surprised that Red Dawn remake a few years back made it out.

10507137_10204404250843670_8752501513271651420_o.jpg

wot now?

Thanks, you talking about the rap ones or the R&B ones?

Also, I fuck with some Nas hard. He is my favorite rapper and probably because he was my older brother's favorite when I was growing up. Black Girl Lost is better than Baby Momma's.

Top 5 Nas tracks are I Gave You Power, I Can, One on One, Cherry Wine, and Ether

Mostly R+B because I need some peace these days...

Linkin Park? *zzzzzz* Music for high school aged unstable as fuck "I hate my mommy" youth....and they're still making that same shit 10 years later.

and has cursed every single nigga she been with

Andre 3k
Jay Elec
Lupe Fiasco
D.O.C.
Common

and you talking about giving her a kid...thats an eternal L.

With his performance on the Colbert Show...Kendrick breaks the curse.

jWILL253

Banned
This Linkin Park slander will not be tolerated in any form.

I really wish these streaming services would offer lossless quality music. The only service that does that is a service called "Tidal", and they cost $20 per month for the privilege...

Slayven

This Linkin Park slander will not be tolerated in any form.

I really wish these streaming services would offer lossless quality music. The only service that does that is a service called "Tidal", and they cost $20 per month for the privilege...

Either you 13 and no one understands you or you living in a time warp where it is still 2000

If you're a 20 somethin year old listening to new Linkin Park albums in 2014...your parents have failed you at some point in life is all I'm sayin. Next thing you know cats gonna start talkin about Limp Biscuit and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom