• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

Why do you hate black people so much?

Gosh here I thought you only acknowledged me when you call me the big C Word.

Did a blender fall on your keyboard?

I'm sorry I made so many threads about liking things. Plz dun hate me. :(

PFFT so many threads. You're not even close to NotTheGuyyouKill's levels. Or to a lesser marvel extent, Neoxon guy

G-Flex is hate personified man I swear. You could announce that you and your wife are expecting and he'd shit on your soul, the wife's soul and the baby's.

Someone give this dude a hug please.

over exaggerating. Cmann

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Ratings for news networks

Screen-Shot-2014-12-15-at-11.12.26-AM.png
So minorities don't watch the news in general ? Not sure how I'm supposed to interpret this. Also how did they get their info.

Gorillaz

G-Flex is hate personified man I swear. You could announce that you and your wife are expecting and he'd shit on your soul, the wife's soul and the baby's.

Someone give this dude a hug please.

he would talk shit at your wedding

"happy for you guys, careful now, divorce is at a all time high and the chances of yall making it are slim.....but its your day so congrats"

jWILL253

Banned
The whole "The Interview" thing is crazy. I'm worried this might send a precedent. Not for controversial movies getting pulled, but for controversial movies being made in the first place.

I understand why they would can it, but damn.

G-Fex

Here's the thing.

You heard that thing about "You can hate shit, but don't be a dick about it" ?

Same thing with "You can like thing, but don't be a dick about it" -G-Fex 2014

Mortemis

Banned
he would talk shit at your wedding

"happy for you guys, careful now, divorce is at a all time high and the chances of yall making it are slim.....but its your day so congrats"

"I hear you having a kid. I wanna say I'm happy for ya, but it sucks that you'll lose them in a divorce. Not saying you'll get divorced (you will), but a lotta dudes aren't getting custody. Congrats tho".

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If there's a Nu Black thread I think I might belong there pal.

jWILL253

Banned
"Hey bro, I heard you're an in-house music producer. That's dope, yo! I mean, you're probably only gonna work on Prototype Viktor projects, which means that it'll go Nickel in sales. I mean, I ain't saying you won't succed, but you don't have dem Just Blaze connects. Congrats, tho."

Malyse

"Hey bro, I heard you're an in-house music producer. That's dope, yo! I mean, you're probably only gonna work on Prototype Viktor projects, which means that it'll go Nickel in sales. I mean, I ain't saying you won't succed, but you don't have dem Just Blaze connects. Congrats, tho."

That's ice cold, bruh.

----

Esco, mane. How did y'all fuck up Tetris?

strobogo

Banned
I'm sorry I don't worship Marvel like everyone.

I don't buy into a lot of games popularity and constantly worship/circle jerk the game characters (see Drake, Virgil, Etc.)

Oh. So you're still stuck in 13 year old "I don't like what everyone else likes because I'm DIFFERENT and not a follower like everyone else" phase. That makes sense.

G-Fex

Oh. So you're still stuck in 13 year old "I don't like what everyone else likes because I'm DIFFERENT and not a follower like everyone else" phase. That makes sense.

Yeah that must be it. You're a genius Stro.

I like a lot of things, even you Stro. You're muh pal, muh pal who calls me a giant cunt when he sees fit to.

Village

Furyous

Oakland come get your people. This poor young lass needs someone to comfort her....

Daylyt dresses up like a slave in his battle vs Pat Stay and I have no desire to watch that battle. Fuck their views so if you want to watch it then do your googles.

What's it like living in Portland? I'm kind of scared to visit honestly because it's 97 percent white AND they have a midwestern attitude somewhat.

Damn five hours and no reply on my soul and r&b thread? I would think on one of the largest forums in the world, I could get at least a page, but I suppose not since it doesn't even look like there's a R&B thread on here.

Modern Soul & R&B gets little to no attention in the general media unless the person singing has a erm.... melanin deficiency, or it's on a trap beat with a Drake feature.

Whatever, I still have my Isley Brothers (I just happened to be listening to that record)

RP912

Banned
People forever shit on hip hop, but r and b gets the step brother in the antic treatment for ages. It's unfortunate :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom