• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackJace

B5FSEN-CUAEn625.jpg

WAT

Very confused.

Slayven

I'm pretty sure there are gonna be screeners floating on release date. Not worth risking your life right. But in all seriousness, nothing is gonna happen.

Yeah but at the same time i understand why businesses are acting the way they are.
Here's the short film it's based on. I dunno how you'd stretch that out to feature length, or why you'd stick Adam Sandler in it, but here we are.

When aliens misinterpret video-feeds of classic arcade games as a declaration of war, they attack the Earth, using the games as models for their various assaults. The President of the United States, William Cooper (Kevin James), calls upon his childhood best friend, former 1980s video game champion Sam Brenner (Adam Sandler), who is now a home theater installer and had a previous relationship with William's wife (Jane Krakowski), to lead a team of old-school arcaders (Peter Dinklage and Josh Gad) to defeat the aliens and save the planet.

Uggg, I will watch on netflix

jWILL253

Banned
I don't mind Kevin James, but I don't want Adam Sandler continuing his post-Happy Gilmore L parade using classic IP's.

I kinda wish some of these YouTubers with decent acting ability would get more involved in Hollywood. This kind of film seems like it would be perfect for, say, JonTron. I'd take his amateur acting over Sandler...

Adam Sandler continuing his post-Happy Gilmore

All his movies (comedies) even the current ones are the same. Go ahead and binge watch all of them and they all sync up, the only reason people hate the news ones amd hold the old ones in high regard is because you grew up and dont want to face the truth.

Slayven

All his movies (comedies) even the current ones are the same. Go ahead and binge watch all of them and they all sync up, the only reason people hate the news ones amd hold the old ones in high regard is because you grew up and dont want to face the truth.

Bout time some one said that, cause it is the truth.

G-Fex

What a low fucking bar to set.

White people sitcoms that were terrible in the 90s: All of them except Seinfeld.

Black people sitcoms that were terrible in the 90s: All of them except Fresh Prince.

Stro hated Urkel?

How can Stro go any lower?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I always thought Martin was shit. In The House, Parenthood, Smart Guy >>>>>> Martin's rachet bs

jWILL253

Banned
Not just Living Single & Martin, though.

What about the Jamie Foxx show?

The Wayans Bros?

Family Matters?

Moesha?

IN LIVING FUCKING COLOR???

Unbelievable, Stro.

The only thing Adam Sandler did that was amazing was fucking Waterboy. And ill give him Hotel Transylvania but thst was all Gennedy.

I'm feeling fucking nice right now family.

strobogo

Banned
In Living Color was not a sitcom. Never liked M to the O to the Esha. Wayans Brothers was okay. Jaimie Foxx show wasn't shit and only worth watching for Garcelle Beauvais. Family Matters was always pretty stupid even before it went full nonsense.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Malyse

That's bullshit.
That because people don't give a fuck when he actually acts.
Men, Women & Children (drama) = $705,908
Blended (comedy) = $46,294,610
Stro hated Urkel?

How can Stro go any lower?

He snatching your spot.

----

The Interview is canned. Sony gave in.

G-Fex

He snatching your spot.

Oh my bad the lowest spot has to be the one person counting posts then scramblin to get that quota on them and at the same time come up for a filler thread for the week. Then come back here and link said thread for attention.

strobogo

Banned
Oh my bad the lowest spot has to be the one person counting posts then scramblin to get that quota on them and at the same time come up for a filler thread for the week. Then come back here and link said thread for attention.

Why do you hate black people so much?

Malyse

Did a blender fall on your keyboard?

I'm sorry I made so many threads about liking things. Plz dun hate me. :(

G-Flex is hate personified man I swear. You could announce that you and your wife are expecting and he'd shit on your soul, the wife's soul and the baby's.

Someone give this dude a hug please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom