• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How would that conversation go?

"So, Ye, you prolly heard. I just knocked up your sister in law...we should drop a track together"Thanks for the heads up, I need to check this out. Perturbator is what turned me onto the whole genre. Speaking of, where the fuck is Hotline Miami 2?
its Tyga, that's exactly how its gonna go

eWzSulB.jpg

Don't forget Fam!

word. as time goes along, he seems to get less and less love.

also, '06.

akira28

kylie jenner the real loser. getting knocked up by tyga. mama kris dropped the ball there.

yep. Kris kicking herself cause she was too cheap and sent another aint shit Kardashian to be the chaperone instead of a responsible adult.

edit: and Kris ain't worried. Tyga's success or lack thereof will have no bearing on the innate Kardashian ability to turn black dick into millions of dollars. She's the real alchemy MVP.

S/O to Microsoft's Bing fueling my Marvel Heroes addiction with these $5 Amazon credit codes. Had enough Bing points for $20 worth of amazon credit.

It's funny that you mention this because I'm a day off from mine paying off. I basically have a small bing ring / cartel and I'm about to get like $30 worth of amazon gift cards in the next two days.

It's like I'm a crime lord, but from the comfort of my own home!

Gonna need a couple more listens to fully gauge Tetsuo.

Definitely the best thing he has done in long ass time. It feels like if you like Lupe you'll like the album, but it gets pretty dull even when Lupe is going crazy lyrically.

maxcriden

Playing pranks at work doesn't usually work out well for anyone involved. There is always one person who takes it to far, or one person gets legit upset and makes a complaint. I never think that a little "harmless fun" is worth any potential issues that may affect my money. Actually, I rarely get down with co-workers like that. I have seen too many times things going sideways.

I couldn't agree more at this point. You're totally right. I'm way over office pranks.

Gonna need a couple more listens to fully gauge Tetsuo.

Definitely the best thing he has done in long ass time. It feels like if you like Lupe you'll like the album, but it gets pretty dull even when Lupe is going crazy lyrically.

He definitely blacks out on Mural but its 1 minute away from being Canibus Poet Laureate status. Hell, as it is, replay value is slim.

Prisoner 1/2 and Chopper get passes for being 2 different songs/point of views and guest appearances respectively.

Trey

Where have you Lupe stans been? Niggas popping up like JC's denial of payment emails.

Dy, Storm been bent but moris is saying T&Y is tough as well. What a world we live in we lupe makes a good album again. and this is coming from someone that kinda liked F&L2.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Where have you Lupe stans been? Niggas popping up like JC's denial of payment emails.

Dy, Storm been bent but moris is saying T&Y is tough as well. What a world we live in we lupe makes a good album again. and this is coming from someone that kinda liked F&L2.

FNL2 was average as fuck. This shit is Cool quality - maybe better. I want to say its better.

Imm0rt4l

Yeah i gotta let this euphoria wear off(no fedora) before making a judgement

Fnl2 was super mediocre, i knew hat after he first listen.

harSon

Banned
Was looking at DVD Release Dates and saw Escobar: Paradise Lost, so I watched the trailer cause I was excited for some Medellin cartel movie goodness.... and what do I get? A movie from fucking Josh Hutcherson's POV? Fuck off....

RP912

Banned
About to bump that new Lupe. I'm going in it like dude just dropped the hottest single in the summer (kick/push). I'm forgetting about his Woopi phase :/.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Word...like 30 seconds into the first track and I'm already entering my PayPal info. Link here for anyone not already in darksynth heaven.

RP912

Banned
Dat Prisioners 1 and 2 though o_o.

Lupe been digging through his closet, saw The Cool and was like "this was a good ass album" *heads to the booth*.

so, is it just me, or

Let me hold $5

I'll do you one better: download YABRB and make a couple extra MS e-mails. You basically get $30 after the first "grace period" of ~3 weeks (assuming you earn a minimum of 26 points: 15 off desktop, 10 off mobile, 1 bonus on either over the course of 21 days nailing you about 550 points) because:

- your original account earns the 550
- your 4-5 offshoot accounts earn 550
- you can receive up to 500 points for a referred Bing Rewards member hitting silver (making their first purchase), meaning your original account pulls in another 400-500

Even at a minimum of your original account and 4 offshoots (YABRB can only handle 5 accounts at a time), that comes out to approximately 3150 points. Assuming the exchange rate (averaged between Silver and Gold reward costs) is about 100 points = $1, that comes out to $31.50 worth of purchases after only three weeks.

Every three-week period following will net you 2750, which is still at least 5 $5 redemptions. That's just under $60 in redemption exchanges over the course of only 6 weeks.

Slayven

Have fun
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=148195478#post148195478

so, is it just me, or

I'll do you one better: download YABRB and make a couple extra MS e-mails. You basically get $30 after the first "grace period" of ~3 weeks (assuming you earn a minimum of 26 points: 15 off desktop, 10 off mobile, 1 bonus on either over the course of 21 days nailing you about 550 points) because:

- you can receive up to 500 points for a referred Bing Rewards member hitting silver (making their first purchase), meaning your original account pulls in another 400-500

Even at a minimum of your original account and 4 offshoots (YABRB can only handle 5 accounts at a time), that comes out to approximately 3150 points. Assuming the exchange rate (averaged between Silver and Gold reward costs) is about 100 points = $1, that comes out to $31.50 worth of purchases after only three weeks.

Every three-week period following will net you 2750, which is still at least 5 $5 redemptions. That's just under $60 in redemption exchanges over the course of only 6 weeks.

I have brought so much shit thanks to bing, it sucks they nuked 2 of my accounts from 30 a day to 15.

Lots of the hooks on tetsuo are pretty weak, the choruses on BodyWork-Little Death- No Scratches really drag that section down. Not a fan of the Blur My Hands chorus either.

Thought the Dots & Lines hook was too poppy at first listen but its a lot better than most on here after a couple listens.

Imm0rt4l

Lots of the hooks on tetsuo are pretty weak, the choruses on BodyWork-Little Death- No Scratches really drag that section down. Not a fan of the Blur My Hands chorus either.

Thought the Dots & Lines hook was too poppy at first listen but its a lot better than most on here after a couple listens.

pizzaman don't-come- hear- no- mo'

But so did the scene where Jafar got the lamp away from Aladdin.

lol

so, is it just me, or

…I have an iPhone...so let me hold $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom