• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBK

Banned
Someone screwed up along the line.

Don't remember too much from the TLC interview from the Breakfast Club, but who was in charge on getting the contracts?

Someone screwed up along the line.

Don't remember too much from the TLC interview from the Breakfast Club, but who was in charge on getting the contracts?

thanks-obama-01.gif

Jacir

i hope you guys go through with it. i'd love to hear it.

well for me, one of the reasons why i'm a bit reluctant join into the more serious stuff is i'm new, so i don't i think i should just jump in throwing my weight around like i own the place.

and the main reason is. i have a real problem being able to to articulate anything i want to say, and i'm afraid people will misunderstand my point.
it's a very isolating feeling because i never feel like can ever add anything of substance to a conversion.

it's one of the main reasons i lurked gaf for seven and a half years before making an account.
and is why i keep to myself and don't have any friends.

there's also a couple more reasons that are even more embarrassing ( if you can imagine that )

i saw selma earlier tonight.
bloody amazing film.

Shy, I believe we are of the same mind, perhaps we're twins. I feel like the same way you described here and with a little bit of cautious (indigestion, ha!) hesitation to participate. I actually used to be that shy dude but now I'm better thank god for my life is better now.

I made a post already saying that I wouldn't be surprised if most of my posts would just be about women many pages ago. Other than that, I don't read comics, barely listen to music(tho I should). So I can't really bring any significant arguments pertaining to those topics.

Oh and late greetings to you Shy for becoming a new member.

Shy

Shy, I believe we are of the same mind, perhaps we're twins. I feel like the same way you described here and with a little bit of cautious (indigestion, ha!) hesitation to participate. I actually used to be that shy dude but now I'm better thank god for my life is better now.

I made a post already saying that I wouldn't be surprised if most of my posts would just be about women many pages ago. Other than that, I don't read comics, barely listen to music(tho I should). So I can't really bring any significant arguments pertaining to those topics.

Oh and late greetings to you Shy for becoming a new member.
LQdknyC.gif

Malyse

So we back in the weird part of the cycle.

Today is a Filipino restaurant! No need for recs as I already know what I want to try: sampler platter!

Yo Parallax, talk to DC bruh.

Just watched Throne of Atlantis

Aquaman: "Oh and apparently I talk to fish now and they listen!"

So does Aquaman talk to fish or nah?

Malyse

I would pay A lot, A LOT of money for a new outkast album.

I would also pay for Ye,Lu, And Pharrell to be locked in a room until an album comes out.

Other people may be invited into the room for features.
Child rebel soldier is dead

Pity UGK and Outkast only made the one song.

Village

Child rebel soldier is dead

Yeah, Pharrell went nu black crazy and Ye and Lu went another type of crazy,

However, that doesn't mean I can't force them and lock them in the room.

Can we kick start this, the " Lock people in a room until an album comes out " kick starter.

Just throw Doom and Starks in there " you two need to finally do the thing "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom