• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like explaining jokes but listen to this
and he was in the first Iron Man

BWAHAHAHAHA.

Jamie Foxx was hilarious there. Sorry that you had to explain the joke. And speaking of explaining jokes, I know that Howard was the first Rhodey. That's why I said "That's not Don Cheadle". So we were on the same page. :)

Batman: The Animated Series is probably the greatest superhero-related media I will ever experience. MCU is trying their best, though.

My dream is for Bruce Timm & Dini to make a "BP: The Animated Series" cartoon come true.

EDIT: If we could get a "Je suis Silky" ribbon avatar ribbons I would be really content right now.

Slayven

why not? B:TAS brought batman to the forefront of kid's minds.

BP could use some of that shine.

although I really liked what they did with BP in Avengers:EMH.. I guess they can get the writers who did the episodes he was in, in the mix too.

Dini and Timm are too superfiscal, would totally miss all the depth that makes BP shine.

Slayven

I have a favorite superhero, but she's not my fave character (that would be Molly Hayes). Favorite superhero is Cloud 9.

bv6ye.png

Amanda Waller.

Okay, she's neither super nor a hero, but deal.

In equally shared second place, Spider-Man, Static (who is really black Spidey if you think about it, come at me bros), Storm, and Wonder Woman.

Slayven

Amanda Waller.

Okay, she's neither super nor a hero, but deal.

In equally shared second place, Spider-Man, Static (who is really black Spidey if you think about it, come at me bros), Storm, and Wonder Woman.

Of the spidey clones Static was one of the better ones. Not quite up to Darkhawk's level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom