• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone loves Batman, but dammit I do too.
A second choice is hard pickings though. I might have to say Static for a second, but I don't feel legit since my only experience with him is the cartoon.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
im in a toss up for daredevil and x-man for my favorite characters, but i didnt know how much people hate black panther

cdyhybrid

I honestly didn't know Black Panther was a thing until pretty recently, but I never really dug into comics like that.

Looking forward to the movie for sure, though.

Kreed

So can anything audit be done about Silky's situation, or is he in the ether with Retro's soul?

We need to talk to who ever Storm's connect is on the inside. If he can get Storm 3 months for going off on a segment of the planet Earth, he can probably get Silky off death row for saying lol.

royalan

So...

I just viewed pictures of this Blac Chyna person for the first time.

(And before I get into it, a notice to these entertainers: you can intentionally misspell either the first name, or the last...but you just look lost when you misspell both.)

ANYWAY

WHAT is that ass? Because it's not human. It's not even beast.

What is the obsession with OBVIOUSLY fake tits/ass? Now, I'm not judging a girl who goes and gets some surgery. And when you go to a good doctor (hell, a doctor, period), the surgical enhancements can actually look great. Like, EVERYONE knows Nicki Minaj's ass is WWE levels of fake, but nobody cares because the shit is high quality work.

But these chicks who look like they are stuffing their asses with the same shit they used in the cushions from those old 80s school buses? You mean to tell me they really have fans???? I can't.

It's like dudes who hit me up on Grindr and send me pics of their dicks after being pumped...like, look at how big my shit is. And it's like SHIT IS RIGHT. That dick looks like a cow turd, and it's not going anywhere near my pound cakes.

J10

Banned
So...

(And before I get into it, a notice to these entertainers: you can intentionally misspell either the first name, or the last...but you just look lost when you misspell both.)

ANYWAY

What is the obsession with OBVIOUSLY fake tits/ass? Now, I'm not judging a girl who goes and gets some surgery. And when you go to a good doctor (hell, a doctor, period), the surgical enhancements can actually look great. Like, EVERYONE knows Nicki Minaj's ass is WWE levels of fake, but nobody cares because the shit is high quality work.

But these chicks who look like they are stuffing their asses with the same shit they used in the cushions from those old 80s school buses? You mean to tell me they really have fans???? I can't.

It's like dudes who hit me up on Grindr and send me pics of their dicks after being pumped...like, look at how big my shit is. And it's like SHIT IS RIGHT. That dick looks like a cow turd, and it's not going anywhere near my pound cakes.

Who's your favorite comic book superhero? You can only pick one.

jmood88

I don't understand why these dudes can't control themselves and not troll. It's not hard to avoid getting banned.

And now that I've said this, I'll probably get banned soon.

DominoKid

So...

ANYWAY

probably got a lot of that work done w/ her early stripper money so its not like she had the guap & insight to get some good work done.

she's actually cute in the face w/o all that clown makeup tho.

Shy

Do any of y'all watch mad men? How do you like it?
FUCK YEAH. i'm gonna be depressed when it's over.
i'm really looking forward to talking about it on gaf when it starts, shame it's the last few episodes though.

i'll probably pick a complete series box set on blu-ray when it comes out too.

There's been plenty of others who got banned on some bullshit is what I'm saying.

No one is gonna defend what storm said, not even storm lol

I'm not sure what i even got banned for. It said tl;dr which I googled to find out too long didn't read. Not sure what post I made that fell into that. It was ok though. I actually got more shit accomplished during that week.

akira28

hilarious.

so dudes are using those penis pumps? still? I thought those were joke novelty items from the 90s.

Black Chyna looks ok, but yeah ass worship is getting out of hand. People are praising the booty for no reason now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom