• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraftwerk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y86m0W1yILQ

OHErZ.png

In no particular order:

Monica Rambeau/Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Luke Cage
Brother Voodoo
Bishop
John Stewart
Steel
Gauntlet
Static
Sun Girl (Based on her appearance in Superior Spider-Man Team Up)

This was much harder than I thought it would be.

Throwing Cloak from cloak and dagger in this.

Also my boy in Charlotte girl done left him. I tried to call and check him. This dude got Feel the Fire by Peabo on his voicemail......when we get hit we get hit hard brehs.

Throwing Cloak from cloak and dagger in this.

Also my boy in Charlotte girl done left him. I tried to call and check him. This dude got Feel the Fire by Peabo on his voicemail......when we get hit we get hit hard brehs.

I assume you meant to say that you were going to check on him.

RBK

Banned
Never bought the original Double Down, but I don't know why I'm so intrigued with this one.

I have to applaud KFC with actually making a bun out of chicken though.

KFC should come out with another one in a couple of months that's two chicken buns forming a diamond shape, two hot dogs put inside, have the dogs filled with cheese and offer different hot dog styles the way Sonic does it by cramming the toppings between the dogs. Release a #DoubleDogDare ad campaign alongside it.

For an additional fee, you can also have red beans and rice added inside, have a couple straps of bacon keeping the whole thing together and then top it all off by using half a biscuit on either end to seal it up or "cap" it and then line the seams of the chicken-buns with frills made out of fries, since it's being held together by the bacon now. You eat it like corn on the cob, rotating it occasionally to dip your fry-frills in your dipping sauce of choice.

akira28

For an additional fee, you can also have red beans and rice added inside, have a couple straps of bacon keeping the whole thing together and then top it all off by using half a biscuit on either end to seal it up or "cap" it and then line the seams of the chicken-buns with frills made out of fries, since it's being held together by the bacon now. You eat it like corn on the cob, rotating it occasionally to dip your fry-frills in your dipping sauce of choice.

you have just turned a natural function of survival into a game of rolling around in pigshit.

Kreed

KFC fan fiction... We aren't going to make it to OT 11.

andthebeatgoeson

Something about that.

Wait, don't they put horse parts in hot dogs? We don't post snuff films here. Bout to get reported.

'How do I, say goodbye
To what, we had
The good times, that made us laugh
outweighed the bad'

http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/292717
If you're in another country you may want to just say no to ground meat or any meat in general. Investigation's have shown that even horses are slaughtered and added to that ground beef mixture that is going to end up being served to you.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/292717#ixzz3Pxke6VHs
I can't even look at that no more.

There is no gif or png out there suitable to express my disgust with this abomination of a thought you had as well as the post birthed from that sad bastard of a thought.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Heh. NSFL
Rule 34 featuring Hot Dog-kun and Chicken Oppai-chan. She squeezes him until hishot doh juices cover her tender, white succulent breasts. Eventually there's cheese covering them both.

Are you sure you want DD making the BHM topic seeing this in his post history?

Malyse

Are you sure you want DD making the BHM topic seeing this in his post history?

Look at the OT and Discussion threads I've made. Now be quiet.

Are you sure you want to open the door of crawling through post histories? Are you absolutely sure that's something you want to invite?

In no particular order:

Monica Rambeau/Captain Marvel
Black Panther
Luke Cage
Brother Voodoo
Bishop
John Stewart
Steel
Gauntlet
Static
Sun Girl (Based on her appearance in Superior Spider-Man Team Up)

This was much harder than I thought it would be.

Blue Marvel
Black Panther
Windshear
Monica Rombeau
Jason Firestorm
Nightthrasher
Charcoal
Obregon Kaine
Synch
Iota

Y'all better than me, I could only name about 6. No love for Vixen? Also doesn't Cloak have a stuttering problem?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Look at the OT and Discussion threads I've made. Now be quiet.

Are you sure you want to open the door of crawling through post histories? Are you absolutely sure that's something you want to invite?

With me? Fuck it, I post in Zany Mode all day and have no fear. But I'll do like people do in your topics and be quiet.

I don't mean that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom