• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

welcome back, yu-gi-fucius.

welcome back fam. :)

Thanks.

I got banned for twitch for 24 hours for playing HuniePop.

I was doing it for laughs with my friends but it turned out some guy came into the channel spazzing out and getting salty with me and reported me for it.

The funny part is I cut it and went back to playing another game and before I knew it, the channel was gone.

you only get a box for special occasions, like graduations, Christmas, got a hot girl's phone number. shit like that. We are not Rockafellers.

I ended up getting shrimp box with fries.

akira28

Cockroaches are actually fairly clean animals on their own, but they can live in filth, and can survive literally on crumbs and barely edible organic matter. Really they just like us for the warmth during winter.

I ended up getting shrimp box with fries.

3.99 ghost wing meal. so nice I had to try it twice.

I'm just thinking about it and I'm sweating. woo

G-Fex

what's your twitch name, i'd like to watch you stream sometime. if you don't mind me asking.

twitch.tv/slashbane.

I'm not doing any exciting streaming, just searching for games I'm actually good at.

Oh wait, I'm having a pre-superbowl party tomorrow.

madden 13 simulated Seahawks vs. patriots a bunch of cheaters

twitch.tv/slashbane.

I'm not doing any exciting streaming, just searching for games I'm actually good at.

Oh wait, I'm having a pre-superbowl party tomorrow.

madden 13 simulated Seahawks vs. patriots a bunch of cheaters

Hence the phrase "I've searched my whole life..."

Malyse

I kind of want Hunniepop
PFqIaH0.gif

G-Fex

I cut off all ties with animu.

Meanwhile, Enforcer: a police simulator is so fun and janky and rough it's great. I love it.

I like that the default guy is a black dude. Plus it's fun to do police stuff like tickets and random stops to drunk folks.

Watching Arrow. First thing that pops into my mind when Roy is stitching up Laurel

"Why does this dude look like he just stepped out of the shower? Got his hair slicked and everything...what fucking hero looks that fresh after wearing some hot ass leather/pleather gear runnin around on rooftops?" CW taking this whole pretty people only shit to a new level. Cats can't even look like they did any strenuous activity.

vote for me brehbrehs

Watching Arrow. First thing that pops into my mind when Roy is stitching up Laurel

"Why does this dude look like he just stepped out of the shower? Got his hair slicked and everything...what fucking hero looks that fresh after wearing some hot ass leather/pleather gear runnin around on rooftops?" CW taking this whole pretty people only shit to a new level. Cats can't even look like they did any strenuous activity.

that's actually his superpower

Laurel was looking pretty fine in that scene. She levelled up since the last season

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Now I need to watch Pootie Tang again. Thanks Netflix

Baby, I'm gonna sine yo pitty on the runny kine.

FyreWulff

Vince recently got hit with a good whack of the "old as fuck" stick

I swear he never gradually ages, he just instantly becomes older at each stage of his life

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
McMahon, not Captain Archer.

I saw him during that free February promo with those brows looking freshly waxed... a little too much tho.

He's getting old, finally. 69 years old. Can you believe it? He was in his goddamn 60s doing this shit:
KVgwcZh.gif

qrsR8vp.gif

cQDNgo2.gif

Furyous

Yeah Oliver is so unabashedly 'Casian it's not even funny. He looks dirty in some of those scenes. Plus, I don't like his oppression champers.

---

What in the shit happened to Riff Raff? No way in shit is he gaining muscle doing all that snorting, allegedly.

---

I was in the grocery store on my shit while the (19+ year old) young lasses were prowling. Too bad I'm more interested in their moms. Looking at this young secretary like we need to "hang out" and practice hero's pose.

---

The whole situation reminded me of why I'm never getting married. A few minutes earlier I was talking to a church friend and he shared a story about a friend that had to divorce after a decade. The night of his honeymoon his wife cried for three hours when dude wanted to consummate their marriage. She called her dad and was crying. She married him for a decade and let him smang THREE TIMES. I was so appalled and pissed off about that. WAIT...... I gotta do all this shit and you won't let me smang? The shit should be a felony. Marriage has to suck, no offense to anyone that's married but fuck that. Maybe marriage outside of church is cool but this is some other shit. No way in shit am I getting married if the spouse is holding out because she hates sex. How the fuck you hate sex and get married? They had three kids over an 11 year span. As an ain't shit hall of famer it's not hard not to corrupt the morality of these pure people.

Then my friend told me about how he asked a girl out on a date to watch a movie. She asked him what he wanted to watch. He gave her the names of titles and she asked him to wait while she checked the rating. Anything above a PG was a no go. I told him to quit her immediately.

The Hangover 2 does not go over well in a room full of people that have yet to watch anything above PG rating except if you're me. In that case, WE LAUGHING OUR ASSES OFF. That was an awkward movie watching experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom