• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting laid off at work.

2nd day into Black history month brehs

what will tomorrow bring me
tocry.png
Yo. Sorry to hear, man..

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Yeah, that's where I'm at right now. You'll find something good if you keep your head up.

Just gotta keep your head up and stay busy. If you can afford to, take a week or two off to clear your mind. Then start on the grind. Good thing is most contract companies offer free online training courses. So if you want to learn more about something, register with Aquent, Robert Half or another big contracting company and use their training while they are helping you find another gig.

Keep your head up and try not to get too down. I hit some depression for a little bit, but my piling bills snapped me right out of it.

After abit of a slow start, Trigger Happy vita finally clicked with me after completing the first episode, love the whole truth bullet/trial sequences.

reminds me of an anime loony side to 999 & Virtues Last Reward

Her body looks like of weird. This thread is seriously lacking in pics of half naked Asian men.

It's because she has big breasts without the companying wide hips. Her hip to waist ratio is almost 1:1. She kills her costume designs though. Put alot of work into them.

I imagine she's had a hard life. The bags under her eyes at her relatively young age. She's probably been through some shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yayahan has one of the most disgusting personalities I've ever had the misfortune of getting to know. I thought she'd be down to earth and cool, but treated a bunch of her fans (as much of a fan of someone can be I guess of a cosplayer...this was a few years ago though) like garbage. Telling folks she won't speak to them when there's any cameras around because she doesn't want to be seen talking to people "not in costume or with sub-par costumes" etc. Pretty gross.

Slayven

Yayahan has one of the most disgusting personalities I've ever had the misfortune of getting to know. I thought she'd be down to earth and cool, but treated a bunch of her fans (as much of a fan of someone can be I guess of a cosplayer...this was a few years ago though) like garbage. Telling folks she won't speak to them when there's any cameras around because she doesn't want to be seen talking to people "not in costume or with sub-par costumes" etc. Pretty gross.

You met her live?

D i Z

There was a big dust up about her holier than thou attitude a couple of years ago. I have no idea if her image has improved since then, but she was on the cusp of being the most hated in Cosplay, right up til she was on that cosplay show. She might have cleaned up her attitude since then, but I was past the point of caring.

Jacir

Good evening bct.

Anyone thought about of some ways of making the all-star game/weekend and playoffs more interesting to watch like... Extending each quarter to 15min, totaling 60min a game. Decreasing the foul limit. Stuff like that.

Shy

evening fam.
sub's thread about white characters in games is hurting my heart.
i thought i would make what i thought was a good point about the order, but apparently i caused all this nonsense to come out of the woodwork.
i wish i hadn't bothered. :(
kAW0nIK.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You met her live?

Yeah, it was right before...

There was a big dust up about her holier than thou attitude a couple of years ago. I have no idea if her image has improved since then, but she was on the cusp of being the most hated in Cosplay, right up til she was on that cosplay show. She might have cleaned up her attitude since then, but I was past the point of caring.

Yep it was right before that show came up. I dunno, maybe she's turned over a new leaf, tough to say. I have zero desire to ever talk or work with her ever again.

Slayven

Yeah, it was right before...

Yep it was right before that show came up. I dunno, maybe she's turned over a new leaf, tough to say. I have zero desire to ever talk or work with her ever again.

She was stank on the Heroes of Cosplay, she treated her husband or whatever like shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I need to stay out of this avatar judging thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom