• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

7s5o3VF.png

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Instagram did a huge sweep of fake/bought accounts earlier today..

Ma$e got hit the hardest losing 2 million followers and knocked down to 270K real ones.

In result of getting humiliated by the social media monsters.. he deleted his instagram account.
So that's what the hullabaloo was all about. Heh.

Furyous

Bobby Shmurda got caught with that MGS shit. You know, the guns that got Tip knocked. Run the Jewels is the truth brehs. I could've told y'all but I was too busy finding all of my lost IG followers.

Is there a Hangouts BCT community?

nigga had some Terminator 1/Resident Evil 4 Wesker shit

B5KiVz2IMAEVTN5.jpg

Motherfucker was prepped for the Zombie Apocalypse. He was ready to run barter town.

Skynet teamed up with Chrono, Doc Brown, and the 12th Doctor to correct a time anomaly. We should be happy that BCT exist outside the time bubble so that we can remember *****_ . They came together to take care of mr Storm Chamber..... Our brother *****_ was a casualty of time correcting itself.

Motherfucker was prepped for the Zombie Apocalypse. He was ready to run barter town.

Skynet teamed up with Chrono, Doc Brown, and the 12th Doctor to correct a time anomaly. We should be happy that BCT exist outside the time bubble so that we can remember *****_ . They came together to take care of mr Storm Chamber..... Our brother *****_ was a casualty of time correcting itself.

My dude *****_ got Donna Troy'ed.

rQYiNxv.png

bish accidentally copped *****_'s autograph on a page of the Death Note

Slayven

Why folks want to fuck with guns in NY state, don't they remember what they did to that dude that shot himself?

And if you got a little money why you still in the trap game?

Man Serial is so boring as fuck. Waited til it was all done to listen to all at once. Voice acting so bad they should have just gotten Troy baker and Nolan North like gaming industry does

Trey

Why folks want to fuck with guns in NY state, don't they remember what they did to that dude that shot himself?

And if you got a little money why you still in the trap game?

It's the city. NY state, while stricter than most, is nothing compared to the city.

Malyse

Man Serial is so boring as fuck. Waited til it was all done to listen to all at once. Voice acting so bad they should have just gotten Troy baker and Nolan North like gaming industry does

Those were real people, not actors.

-----

Just got off the phone with my mom. She's okay! They did a bunch of tests, but everything is fine, thank god.
Glad your fam is okay.
My stomach has been in a knot for five hours. So relieved.

Post that Japanese rap in OT to see folks lose their mind as the thing they love and hate the most combine

"Oh man even their rap is so honorable, nothing like our ghetto rap crap."
"They have so much to say, you can hear the pain in Kohh-sans words"
"Wow, to live such a hard life. American rappers don't know struggle like this."
"Oh wow すごい! I don't listen to rap (rhymes with crap huehuehue!) but I absolutely love Japanese rap とても much! Much better flow and are actually have something to say!"
"He's so kawaii and look at his awesome swag!! Japan is so based!"

"Oh man even their rap is so honorable, nothing like our ghetto rap crap."
"They have so much to say, you can hear the pain in Kohh-sans words"
"Wow, to live such a hard life. American rappers don't know struggle like this."
"Oh wow すごい! I don't listen to rap (rhymes with crap huehuehue!) but I absolutely love Japanese rap とても much! Much better flow and are actually have something to say!"
"He's so kawaii and look at his awesome swag!! Japan is so based!"

oh lawd, I almost want to see this thread created for the fuckery

in other news... GTAV DLC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom