• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

NK really got these movie companies shook, huh?

Now movie theatres can't even show Team America because it makes fun of North Korea.

I don't blame them, someone so much as stubs a toe at one of the movies' showings and Sony will catch 11 different kinds of hell.

Now movie theatres can't even show Team America because it makes fun of North Korea.

night view of spooky fearsome country

B5F9oc9CUAAjut7.jpg

I think they're somewhere in the middle if you squint

Malyse

Just found out my mom is in the emergency room. They think she might have had a stroke.

BP, I'll get with you, but I need a moment

Jado

Banned

Have you noticed Hollywood bends over backwards to not offend China in any movies? China has many more gov't hackers with even better experience than the ones in NK.

Malyse

Have you noticed Hollywood bends over backwards to not offend China in any movies? China has many more gov't hackers with even better experience than the ones in NK.

I think that has more to do with the revenue potential than hacking. China has hella people.

Speaking of, what scene was in China in IM3? I barely remember that movie and can't be bothered to load it up on Disney Anywhere.

Also, why is no one catering to India? Not only are there a ton of people, they also have literally the most beautiful woman on the planet:

Aishwarya_Rai_Robot1.jpg

Slayven

I think that has more to do with the revenue potential than hacking. China has hella people.

Speaking of, what scene was in China in IM3? I barely remember that movie and can't be bothered to load it up on Disney Anywhere.

Also, why is no one catering to India? Not only are there a ton of people, they also have literally the most beautiful woman on the planet:

Aishwarya_Rai_Robot1.jpg
India don't fuck with western movies. It's bollywood or bust.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

I believe it was exclusive to the Chinese version of the movie. They added a scene or two with the Chinese doctor who ended up
taking the shrapnel out of Tony's heart
at the end of the movie.

edit: here you go

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
And at last my break begins!

First thing I'm gonna do? Nap.

Any fucking bear jokes and I'll destroy you all.

Malyse

I believe it was exclusive to the Chinese version of the movie. They added a scene or two with the Chinese doctor who ended up
taking the shrapnel out of Tony's heart
at the end of the movie.

edit: here you go

Fan Bingbing.

FanBingBing.jpg

Very nice. Couldn't see how cute she was under the purple hair and green eyes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
And at last my break begins!

First thing I'm gonna do? Nap.

Any fucking bear jokes and I'll destroy you all.

Grab a jar of honey and hibernate. Have an nice salmon dinner later.

Bring it on!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/16/Aishwarya_Rai_Robot1.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]
The country where whitening cream is that hot shit like iphones

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
reminder that wrasslegaf is a masculated pop-gaf :)

same kinda drama and all, even same gif usage

Glad you got your tag back.

Why do you hate me, Fex? I even told people I was a proud homofexual, because I have love for you. The Fexecutioner. Whatever happened to that Fex?

G-Fex

Glad you got your tag back.

Why do you hate me, Fex? I even told people I was a proud homofexual, because I have love for you. The Fexecutioner. Whatever happened to that Fex?

I'm so glad I got it back too. Thanks mods. I'll stop acting a fool if it means keeping it. I miss Hito every time I see my tag.

I don't hate you vince, it's more of a shots fired at everyone else, you exempt old pal.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn G-Fex just superkicked a whole community!!

Wrasslegaf's growing in spite of it. We have over 550 votes in our end of year awards. Last year it was a couple hundred. We bust our ass to make it a dope community, goddammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom