• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I heard wrestling is just soap operas for boys.

Wrestling is fake

You heard right except for that backwoods gendered shit DD, we're a community that accepts all and don't try to bring people down by saying one gender direction is better or worse than anything else.

All telenovelas for all

That dude who made that dumbass Mike Brown joke get bopped yet?

The same day that piece of shit made the joke, he got got. Fucking deserved. No room for cism in WrassleGAF.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I lost my Satch to that long haired dingus. :(

"His name was G-Fex?"
NxoWZIY.jpg

Slayven

You heard right except for that backwoods gendered shit DD, we're a community that accepts all and don't try to bring people down by saying one gender direction is better or worse than anything else.

All telenovelas for all

The same day that piece of shit made the joke, he got got. Fucking deserved. No room for cism in WrassleGAF.

But do your thread have your own bear?

Jado

Banned
After Retro got deleted and turned into Guest, someone was messing with shit behind the scenes because Guest turned into "Retro_" for a while, but it was basically a hollow shell -- there was no profile or posts behind it. A failed attempt to bring back his permanently deleted account?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

Trey

After Retro got deleted and turned into Guest, someone was messing with shit behind the scenes because Guest turned into "Retro_" for a while, but it was basically a hollow shell -- there was no profile or posts behind it. A failed attempt to bring back his permanently deleted account?

023.jpg~320x480

Kreed

That's actually an issue I noticed with the mobile vs the desktop. On the desktop site it says:

Retro_

While on mobile he's just a Guest. The profile and post issue is the same on both.

Instagram did a huge sweep of fake/bought accounts earlier today..

Ma$e got hit the hardest losing 2 million followers and knocked down to 270K real ones.

In result of getting humiliated by the social media monsters.. he deleted his instagram account.

Jado

Banned
Instagram did a huge sweep of fake/bought accounts earlier today..

Ma$e got hit the hardest losing 2 million followers and knocked down to 270K real ones.

In result of getting humiliated by the social media monsters.. he deleted his instagram account.

why are 270k people following Mase in 2014

might need to do another sweep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom