• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
10507137_10204404250843670_8752501513271651420_o.jpg

"why is she smelling her cats ass?"'

"is smelling pet ass trending?"

"OOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!"

I don't wanna hear about a new destructive mechanic unless it's Red Faction. Preferably Guerrilla 2.

I wouldn't say it's new, just fun. You grow as you destroy; like evil Katamari. And the colors are slightly washed out which works for the setting. Even though it's a Bamco game, they couldn't fuck up too bad considering how much history there is to the license

Also Biollante

Slayven

I wouldn't say it's new, just fun. You grow as you destroy; like evil Katamari. And the colors are slightly washed out which works for the setting. Even though it's a Bamco game, they couldn't fuck up too bad considering how much history there is to the license

Also Biollante

Biolante isn't Space Godzilla, that dude was trill as fuck

jWILL253

Banned
I think we've done enough comparing Retro's demise to entering empty voids and shit, but we now need a more relevant comparison.

... I got it!

Triple H gave my dude *****_ the permanent burial. Nigga got left in a burning car, and Vince didn't call anyone to save him.

Slayven

When was the last time you seen slay talk about women who weren't white or Asian tho.

I don't think I've ever seen Slay say anything positive about Black women or even acknowledge them. Slay's one of them "I don't date black girls" NuBlack dudes.

I will not be slandered in this thread. Just because I am not slobbering over instangam and vine like you people, doesn't mean I don't appreciate all women.

Ben Stein was right about you people.

I will not be slandered in this thread. Just because I am not slobbering over instangam and vine like you people, doesn't mean I don't appreciate all women.

Ben Stein was right about you people.

"Yall have it easy being able to like women of any color you like these days! Back in my day it was the firehoses if we so much as looked at a white woman! I don't get all this new age natural hair booty-jugglin' music either. MC Anacondon't and Igzaleabanks and Lil' Poopsie and shit. Where did the real cats go?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom