• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furyous

What up BCT, been lurking for a while but figured I'd post in since good things happen here.

Dudes collecting people's real pics so pardon me for the vagueness on some answers. Not important enough for a file but who knows with the chicanery from a handful of posters...

Where you're from - The Middle, Canada
Where you live - The Middle, Canada
What is your age? - mid 20's
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - 1st gen Canadian, Naija background
Do you know your roots - not extensively
Favorite musical genre - hip hop and electropop.
Your profession/major/career interest - marketing communications/advertising/writing
Hobbies - fitness, screenwriting, playing piano at a 1st grader's level, movie-watching, and being a washed up moderate level Marvel3/MK8 player
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - I have one of these options in my city and it's the assiest of these. Will take Popeye's though.

I'm here for the coli smileys

PAUSE EVERYTHING.... People are collecting real pictures of posters? Wait.... What? We need more specifics than middle Canada, no offense. Who's your favorite Canadian rapper?

Young Magus

What up BCT, been lurking for a while but figured I'd post in since good things happen here.

Dudes collecting people's real pics so pardon me for the vagueness on some answers. Not important enough for a file but who knows with the chicanery from a handful of posters...

Where you're from - The Middle, Canada
Where you live - The Middle, Canada
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - 1st gen Canadian, Naija background
Your profession/major/career interest - marketing communications/advertising/writing
Hobbies - fitness, screenwriting, playing piano at a 1st grader's level, movie-watching, and being a washed up moderate level Marvel3/MK8 player
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - I have one of these options in my city and it's the assiest of these. Will take Popeye's though.

Welcome mothafucka!

Sup Sasa

Still hate that Spidey of yours
yfc3s.png

Don't worry, he's dead like the rest of my teams. Good to see people getting a lot cleaner in that game though.

I just pretend to be decent at MK8 and okay at Smash now. Even in Smash I still get smushed regularly in it, but idc since Link isn't a *complete* sack of shit in it and a good chunk of the cast is fun. Ones that matter to me anyway

PAUSE EVERYTHING.... People are collecting real pictures of posters? Wait.... What? We need more specifics than middle Canada, no offense. Who's your favorite Canadian rapper?

Winnipeg, and I'll take K-OS or Cadence Weapon, depends on the mood. Drake's persona is hila though.

Shy

Where you're from - Winnipeg, Canada
Where you live - Winnipeg, Canada

hi and welcome.
kick your feet up and relax.

Don't worry, he's dead like the rest of my teams. Good to see people getting a lot cleaner in that game though.

I just pretend to be decent at MK8 and okay at Smash now. Even in Smash I still get smushed regularly in it, but idc since Link isn't a *complete* sack of shit in it and a good chunk of the cast is fun. Ones that matter to me anyway

They actually just found an infinite for Link in Smash 4

She probably beautiful as all get out?

not even close. Told me to use my phone to help her recalculate something cause it keeps coming out as 50 cents. She wanted to see what i got for $8.82 - $3.82

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/31107292
British actor David Oyelowo has criticised TV bosses for ignoring "the real" British history by not casting black actors in period dramas.
The 38-year-old, who plays Martin Luther King in Hollywood's new film Selma, left Britain for the US in 2007.
He told Radio Times magazine a lack of roles for black actors in Britain had left him and others frustrated.
"I shouldn't have to feel like I have to move to America to have a notable career", he says.
The Golden Globe best actor nominee claims many talented black actors who chose to say in the UK aren't getting "the opportunities worthy of them".
He says: "I can't say the same of my white peers", adding "there's a string of black British actors passing through where I live now in LA.

how would he know!

Akainu

You left out religion. I need to know if your life is euphoric too so I can tip my hat to you.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Who thee fuck is this? I need to know for research project purposes of course. All I see is hope for future interracial relations.

Went to the gym today going HAM on the weights and caught a young lass creepin on me. However, I didn't want to look thirsty and go holla. On a scale of 1-Smang she was a solid 4. However, the cougar that works at the counter looked way better.

Tell me why old white men are the most flagrant man law violators? Dude's just going to casually stroll out the shower and head to towards the locker with no towel on. I had to instantly check IG for updates on yoga poses instead of looking at this dude. Hopefully it's not a man law felony to tell another dude you know good squat technique bro.

I think it's the same with evey gym old white men love to walk around nude. At the gym on Sunday an old white guy next to me strip down and walk into the showers. Disgusting.

So, morning news for my area:

- a bus driver named Leeroy Jenkins flipped his school bus because a car cut him off, no kids were in it.
- On a local highway, a woman crossing the street got hit by a car. The car didn't return to the scene; another woman tried to help her, only for both women to be hit by another car.
- Obama's new policies were listed as "another $4 trillion in debt" before listing them off.
- A website that originates from Nigeria used stock photos of some of the prettier beach houses in the big tourist town in our area, even going as far as using real-world addresses, but people got scammed attempting to book resorts and whatnot because the listings weren't real.
- If you're still fat and it's past New Years, try these things to help with your resolution!

xtQ3uFJ.gif

Florida Panhandle, everybody!

Slayven

So, morning news for my area:

- a bus driver named Leeroy Jenkins flipped his school bus because a car cut him off, no kids were in it.
- On a local highway, a woman crossing the street got hit by a car. The car didn't return to the scene; another woman tried to help her, only for both women to be hit by another car.
- Obama's new policies were listed as "another $4 trillion in debt" before listing them off.
- A website that originates from Nigeria used stock photos of some of the prettier beach houses in the big tourist town in our area, even going as far as using real-world addresses, but people got scammed attempting to book resorts and whatnot because the listings weren't real.
- If you're still fat and it's past New Years, try these things to help with your resolution!

xtQ3uFJ.gif

Florida Panhandle, everybody!

You still got jandro as a neighbor.

I'm so sorry to hear :(

AfroMW

NHZbKK8.png

Welcome

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Every know some girl that is so stupid she shouldn't be allowed to have children or vote?

Of course. Those usually end up with atleast 3 kids and no husband. They also are the ones quickest to try to tie you down after one date as well. They also know all the celebrity gossip of the day but doesn't know the name of one of their kids' teachers.

With all that said, they also usually can provide an experience in bed that you only have seen on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom