• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'm about to join you bruh.

Got a meeting invitation for tomorrow titled "Duty Re-Alignment" which consists of me and my superiors.

WTF I just got laid off too after 3 years. Wow...think they finally discovered Obama's plan and are making moves to undermine it.

Trey

The games of the generation thread really got me to thinking how grand the ps2xboxgc gen was. It's truly unmatched. I tried to come up with a top 10 list off the dome and failed.

The only guaranteed spots for me are Halo CE, Ninja Gaiden Black, Snake Eater, Resident Evil 4, and melee.

Then I have like twenty to twenty five other games that I can see rounding the last 5 spots. Ridiculous.

akira28

VAuSrjz.gif

ReiGun

Tried opening up to a friend about my issues. Walked away feeling like shit and I'm sure she's just done with me.

Maybe I'm just beyond help. I'm just so tired of everything.

The games of the generation thread really got me to thinking how grand the ps2xboxgc gen was. It's truly unmatched. I tried to come up with a top 10 list off the dome and failed.

The only guaranteed spots for me are Halo CE, Ninja Gaiden Black, Snake Eater, and Resident Evil 4.

Then I have like twenty to twenty five other games that I can see rounding the last 6 spots. Ridiculous.

We'll never see a gen with that much consistent quality again. It's like almost every A and B tier dev house dropped a GotG contender. Across just about every genre too.

Slayven

Damn, is empathy that hard?

Tried opening up to a friend about my issues. Walked away feeling like shit and I'm sure she's just done with me.

Maybe I'm just beyond help. I'm just so tired of everything.

We'll never see a gen with that much consistent quality again. It's like almost every A and B tier dev house dropped a GotG contender. Across just about every genre too.
Keep your head up.

Slayven

Kind of telling that most people in that thread rather the dude be right and teach her not to be ignorant, than acknowledging her thoughts and feelings.

see a fine woman from behind, look her up and down. See the feet in those skin tight slippers and think. Man she has dirty feet. She turns around and you see she's just black

FyreWulff

I just found out a family member has been outright lying about me back home.. nothing super serious but just like.. why. Why.

Apparently this person tells anyone within earshot that I don't like interacting with people, that I supposedly have autism and therefore cannot interact with people (um, I don't even meet the core symptoms of autism, have never been diagnosed, etc), that I can only make decisions in black or white types and no shades of gray.

It's certainly explained to me why my brother's friends and GFs all act distant around me, while any other city I've lived in, I've never had that issue with friends and people I've met there. They've basically been constructing a fake version of me in their head and then installing this fake version of me into other people's minds. I've had vague suspicion this was happening before, but now one of the family friends basically "broke through" and just talked to me, and we've compared notes and have discovered there is an extensive web of bullshit spun by this person to both of us. She thought I would hate her being around me and we've been chatting nonstop for the past 3 days straight..

Why would you do this. WHY.

I'm totally looking forward to getting out of this fuckbucket and back to Portland. I've sort of been like "ha ha crabs in the bucket" but someone is actually trying to be one

FyreWulff

Like seriously she went from being sort of distance-keeping and now we're talking about how we want to go check out a nerdy movie and go browse the local sex shop together next week. She didn't even realize that I was a very open person for discussion on stuff like sex, because the rest of my family is all judgmental about that. All because of bullshit spun by someone for fuckallwhatreason.

Furyous

Like seriously she went from being sort of distance-keeping and now we're talking about how we want to go check out a nerdy movie and go browse the local sex shop together next week. She didn't even realize that I was a very open person for discussion on stuff like sex, because the rest of my family is all judgmental about that. All because of bullshit spun by someone for fuckallwhatreason.

Yeah, that's some next level fuckery. FWIW, I quit associating with family members a while ago and never looked back so you might be better off without this person. Portland is looking real liveable right about now. The only problem is I don't want rooomates so it might be off the table if living solo is not a possibility.

----

To have a vasectomy or not to have one is the question at hand. Downside 1 is being disqualified from making $600 a week donating sperm. Downside 2 is if I ever decide to get married wife will want to know why we can't have kids and get divorced as soon as the answer comes up. The upside is going raw forever with trusted partners without fear of children.

I just found out a family member has been outright lying about me back home.. nothing super serious but just like.. why. Why.

Apparently this person tells anyone within earshot that I don't like interacting with people, that I supposedly have autism and therefore cannot interact with people (um, I don't even meet the core symptoms of autism, have never been diagnosed, etc), that I can only make decisions in black or white types and no shades of gray.

It's certainly explained to me why my brother's friends and GFs all act distant around me, while any other city I've lived in, I've never had that issue with friends and people I've met there. They've basically been constructing a fake version of me in their head and then installing this fake version of me into other people's minds. I've had vague suspicion this was happening before, but now one of the family friends basically "broke through" and just talked to me, and we've compared notes and have discovered there is an extensive web of bullshit spun by this person to both of us. She thought I would hate her being around me and we've been chatting nonstop for the past 3 days straight..

I'm totally looking forward to getting out of this fuckbucket and back to Portland. I've sort of been like "ha ha crabs in the bucket" but someone is actually trying to be one

There's only one solution for this level of familial fuckery.

bdateom.gif

FyreWulff

Yeah, that's some next level fuckery. FWIW, I quit associating with family members a while ago and never looked back so you might be better off without this person. Portland is looking real liveable right about now. The only problem is I don't want rooomates so it might be off the table if living solo is not a possibility.

Yeah I think I'm going to have to cut them off after I move. At least long enough for a sort of "reset" where they can't fuck with anything I've got established at that point. I'm making sure to firewall them away to a corner on Facebook immediately.

To have a vasectomy or not to have one is the question at hand. Downside 1 is being disqualified from making $600 a week donating sperm. Downside 2 is if I ever decide to get married wife will want to know why we can't have kids and get divorced as soon as the answer comes up. The upside is going raw forever with trusted partners without fear of children.

I'd just stick with condoms for now. If you think you might have a regret just thinking on your own, I wouldn't do it. You have to know you want it 100%

Slayven

The white DY

J10

Banned

There's only one solution for this level of familial fuckery.

I+need+to+see+a+moment+like+this+in+one+of+the+movies.jpg

OG Loc

This is basically social dirty macking smh. To have it done by a family member at that.

andthebeatgoeson

----

If they are trusted, tell them to get an IUD. No snip, just a clip.

royalan

LOLLLLLL @ All of Black Hollywood trying to get in on Empire.

Can't wait for the Foxy Brown episode. Now THAT'LL be some fuckery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom