• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more horse hair for yalls women. Y'all gon be trying to holla at some bald head women.

l-6773.jpg

Crocodile

What is the name?

Beyond the Boundary. I think I only saw the first episode so I can't say I remember too much. Standard demons vs. demon hunters fare in modern times - main character is the girl in the pink dress who can control blood or something. SUPER slick animation but those who've seen the show in its entirety didn't have that much good to say about it from what I can recall.

Weeboo

Please tell me that they are learning to dance in order to use it in a fight?

No clue, I just google imaged it. All I've ever seen of it is a youtube video that compiled all the fight scenes. Great animation, but the show itself for all intents and purposes is wack as fuck.

Cassandra is the best, fall back

Seras cool too.

Vivienne is ruthless tho

Straight-up, Viv is the most attractive person in the game. I was looking at the other options like, wtf, she's single? Josephine was pretty, "black" and had politics on lock. It was a close one though.

Cassandra is your best friend, she was the Ride or Die chick for a few fights--she never went down once she hit 10.

But she looked like Ramsey Snow, so nah.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sera is a filthy piece of shit. Can't even wash her clothes.

Cassandra is the real deal, so is Josephine. JOSEPHINE. But too sweet for me. i need a hardass who has my back.

Silky

Banned
I find Cassandra's design to be very good looking. Then again I'm a sucker for short haired women.

Vince McMahon I know your carny ass ain't talking about not washing.

Just came back from the Dave Chappelle show and of course that shit was dope. His content, delivery, stage presence was top-notch. Seeing him live and seeing him on tv is so much more enjoyable just being in the room with all that energy was amazing. I was lucky enough to be sitting in the 3rd row so I could see his facial expressions perfectly.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I find Cassandra's design to be very good looking. Then again I'm a sucker for short haired women.

Vince McMahon I know your carny ass ain't talking about not washing.

I'm not sure what you mean. I'll eat Cassandra's booty, she's clean. Sera's filthy.

Man, I love the Eric Andre Show. It's like they actually made a good version of Tim & Eric.

EDIT: Holy shit, they have a screamo band trying to play the outro while wearing volume-sensitive shock collars. This fucking show

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I've been catching up on the One Piece anime.

I like it. Just got to Skypeia.

I wish the animation budget was higher, though.

Wynnebeck

Banned
I chose Cassandra. Who doesn't want to make love to the game's tsundere after reading cheesy poetry in the missionary position? Y'all haven't lived. Also, Josephine reminded me too much of The Mindy Project and I was like nah son.

She's on that "there's no benefit in doing such" like…muthafucka I'm the damn Herald of fucking Andraste. I got this entire continent eating out my hand to include kings!

Need the swag stat at 10000 to pull.

I chose Cassandra. Who doesn't want to make love to the game's tsundere after reading cheesy poetry in the missionary position? Y'all haven't lived. Also, Josephine reminded me too much of The Mindy Project and I was like nah son.

I hate that show, but nah.
Cassandra is the best friend, but hard Russian Ice Queen with that winning Ramsey Snow smile is an L waiting to happen.

Just got to know how to woo her. Her romance mission string is actually quite funny. I won't spoil anything, but it had me rolling.

I did it, it's funny, but only because Varric is there to RUB THAT SHIT IN. He basically ethered her with humor, and especially when he tells you before:

"Man, that book didn't even sell enough to pay for the ink. It was an L...wait, wtf, she reads it?"

My friends baby mama pulling that side chick game because she cheated and got pregnant, friend loves her enough to stay. They got the weirdest family I've been around in awhile. Her,the gf and her kid, the gf's brother and sometimes the side chick living in a 2 bedroom apartment

Asami Korra love angle at the last second. Clutch!

My friends baby mama pulling that side chick game because she cheated and got pregnant, friend loves her enough to stay. They got the weirdest family I've been around in awhile. The friend, gf and her kid, the gf's brother and sometimes the side chick living in a 2 bedroom apartment

Better dude than me. I would have left with no fucks given. Better hope Mr. Side Dick gonna take you in.

DominoKid

Korra. Naruto. Kaminomi. Three ships pulled in for me this year. I'm glad the long suffering characters are winning in the end.

Technically four. One was a will they won't they ship.

Until Disney buys nick.

oh man Disney would definitely figure out a way to print money w/ Avatar. but they'd scale it back to TLA levels of what's allowed vs them getting away with murder in Korra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom