• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Z9StTYA.png

Slayven

Welp, time to add another tally mark to the "we is our own worst enemy" quota. My boss is awesome and found me some extra hours at a location about 20 mins west of my usual one, so I just drove down there to work a 3-10 shift. Turns out I'm off today and that's for *next* Friday. I wrote down my schedule on a Sunday and they hadn't switched the charts yet, so I have everything down a week ahead. Went all the way out there for nothing. RIP
Why you crying? Obama is giving away gas.
The way you use it, it may as well be gaseous.
You people can't even spell color.

My nephew loves the buddies movies.

God forbid someone admits to eating a dog.

God forbid someone admits to stomping a teacup poodle to death on a plane because some bitch thought it was a good idea to smuggle it into first class in her gucci purse.

You people can't even spell color.

No need to spell it when I don't see color

brits have their colors... now all they need is u

Check and cheque are pronounced the same bruh.

Jandro's thinking of his old babysitter Shaquay

There's no reason why a live action Zelda series couldn't work. I imagine that there "Game of Thrones but family friendly" means darker colors and grittier combat without the blood, sex, and cursing.

Imagine something like this but instead of Naruto, it's swords and shields with a sort of drab/overcast atmosphere. So visceral fighting with minimal blood. Directing wouldn't be as stylized as that video either.

Slayven

Nintendo will probably kill it or it will be stuck in development hell.

There's no reason why a live action Zelda series couldn't work. I imagine that there "Game of Thrones but family friendly" means darker colors and grittier combat without the blood, sex, and cursing.

Imagine something like this but instead of Naruto, it's swords and shields with a sort of drab/overcast atmosphere. So visceral fighting with minimal blood. Directing wouldn't be as stylized as that video either.
I see we have a new JC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom