• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is someone keeping track of how many Furyous posts allude to him blowing his load on some chick?

Not sure what exactly we're doing valentine's day, but I have to imagine there'll be gifts, sappy letters, some type of date and then post-date bussy game more vehement than sarah palin at a "let's nuke russia" rally

My girl said she didn't want to do anything necessarily. Might just stay in and chill.

the only winning move is not to play

Malyse

tumblr_mopi6xezwF1qb5gkjo1_500.jpg

This fucks with me.

Jacir

Let me take a wild guess and say Planned Parenthood had a part in this. I don't know too much about it tho. I just generally remember that the founders were racists to black people. Not sure if true either. Inform me folks. I would appreciate it honestly. I'm pro-life, pro-choice, and I think the male should have some say in the process. Ultimately, the female should have the right to choose even if the male agrees or disagrees.

Somehow, I think this post will cause controversy.

Weird. Kept running into this girl every now and then and on the day I was finally going to get her number because things started to line up. She says she needed to pay a bill before the store close and will be back. That was in November and haven't seen her since. Find out she collapsed 20 minutes later taken to the hospital and they found a brain tumor and removed it. She's better and all that shit but now she smokes cause...take risk I guess

Shy

Nothing bro just making an assumption.

There are probably more but i think i'm the only non-american black person on gaf apart from bish
well, if i count ( i'm half egyptian. ) i'm from the UK.

Where you're from - Nigeria originally, but not for long.

Where you live - Copland, NY. (Staten Island)

What is your age? - 25

Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Southwestern Nigerian (Anioma)

Do you know your roots - Right down to the guy who's first name was my last name.

Favorite musical genre - Chillwave/Synthpop and Hip Hop

Your profession/major/career interest - Writer and Programmer

Your religious affiliation - Formerly Catholic, now Agnostic

Hobbies - Basketball, reading, going to live concerts, writing.

KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeye's
welcome welcome.

i think you'll like this thread.
Le sigh.
just saw Grand Budapest Hotel. What a charming little film.
yep. loved it.
My girl said she didn't want to do anything necessarily. Might just stay in and chill.
this is gonna be your girlfriend's reaction when you don't do anything.
InuqOsH.gif

definitely do something nice for her.

All these pics and gifs of the old Xmen. I remember watching a few episodes of the re-runs growing up but can't remember anything from them. The Xmen that was on tv when I was growing up was Xmen evolution.

Wolverine took so many Ls in the X-men cartoon. Didn't Spiderman toss his ass to the side in one episode?

Spider-Man bodies Wolverine so often and so easily I do wonder why writers still try and convince us he's scared of him.

Personally, I liked when he threw him through an unbreakable window in Avengers Tower like it was nothing.

Dammit Cyclops you're in the middle of a battle can you lay off the guy for a sec?

Cyclops treats Wolverine like he's JC.

I love that Spider-Man styles on any X-Men he comes across, for whatever reason. It's like Togekiss one-shotting dragons.

You just reminded me of that time he took apart the whole team during Secret Wars and they needed Professor X to save the day.

Slayven

Spider-Man bodies Wolverine so often and so easily I do wonder why writers still try and convince us he's scared of him.

Personally, I liked when he threw him through an unbreakable window in Avengers Tower like it was nothing.

Cyclops treats Wolverine like he's JC.

No Cyke treated Prof X like JC. Dude never missed a chance to tell Prof to shut the fuck up.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Proteus had Wiolverine fucking crying in the comics, ironically Proteus was weak against metal and Colossus had to step up

When Proteus comes back it always gets weird

1152623-pm5.jpg

I love how legion is just sitting like "do something".

Slayven

Lol this is true.

That Cyclops and Wolverine vs Xorn
Jean
was so dumb. What exactly did he think they were going to do against her? Other than get disintegrated of course.

Notice on Utopia when they had meetings Prof was always at the kids table. I mean if Leech wanted to sit in on a meeting Cyke would make Prof X get up and stand.

Africanus

Where you're from - Nigeria originally, but not for long.

Where you live - Copland, NY. (Staten Island)

What is your age? - 25

Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Southwestern Nigerian (Anioma)

Do you know your roots - Right down to the guy who's first name was my last name.

Favorite musical genre - Chillwave/Synthpop and Hip Hop

Your profession/major/career interest - Writer and Programmer

Your religious affiliation - Formerly Catholic, now Agnostic

Hobbies - Basketball, reading, going to live concerts, writing.

KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeye's

My brother, welcome.

About to take my ACT BCT. Wish me luck.

Trying to get into MIT.

Since we were talking Spidey, there are two great things Civil War gave to the world. Spidey overriding Iron Man's control of his suit (in an all too rare move from Peter "I'm a fucking genius" Parker) and this page.

tumblr_lp7n15MOmf1qidrtmo1_500.png

Spectacular is bloody right.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Since we were talking Spidey, there are two great things Civil War gave to the world. Spidey overriding Iron Man's control of his suit (in an all too rare move from Peter "I'm a fucking genius" Parker) and this page.

tumblr_lp7n15MOmf1qidrtmo1_500.png

Spectacular is bloody right.

reed got off easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom