• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
got in the Planetside 2 closed beta, will try this shit out, haven't played Planetside since the beta of the 1st one

and "Final Strech" from The Gaf Tape just came on woo

8gi6HUK.png

lol
Why?! Getting me all pissed at Miami idiots so early in the gawd damn morning, roy! This girl's head is full of soggy cornflakes..she stupid.

Was lurking in that thread, so much ignorance and stupidity.
As a person who grew up where Mr.Swag (lol) is from, I can tell you they truly give no fucks when it comes to throwing nigga/nigger down there. He's not gonna be told how to speak..ok. Let him take his ass to Goulds Park and be mister free speech..

They'll spill all that "swag" on the concrete..

As a person who grew up where Mr.Swag (lol) is from, I can tell you they truly give no fucks when it comes to throwing nigga/nigger down there. He's not gonna be told how to speak..ok. Let him take his ass to Goulds Park and be mister free speech..

They'll spill all that "swag" on the concrete..

i was just shaking my head reading his posts. You can't reason with some people

i was just shaking my head reading his posts. You can't reason with some people
He grew up hearing every Latino/White/Martian saying it and there being no repercussions..I understand to a very small extent. He's likely living like everyone else down there..around his own people. Not gonna be tossing nigga around in Liberty City on MLK Blvd..I'm sure he's not a complete buffoon.

Their freedom and their balls are loud and proud..around their boys. Now, stick his ass in a Snappers fish and chicken joint, and see if he's still so brave and swagariffic..quite doubtful, my friend.

Have you tried watching out for a squad of knuckleheads and fight Dinosaur men?

Spider-Sense much?

The new PC is finally done.

She's Beautiful

Time to go shit on watchdogs

Man, I wish the inside of my PC was that neat.

I don't like Spider-man. I don't think I do at all anymore.

So, I'm hyped for Gwen Spider-girl to perm replace him.

I really am not pleased she seems to be a part of the 616 going forward. Her universe looked fucking interesting but nope, we need yet ANOTHER Spider-person in 616.

Never got Monster Hunter, seemed like on of those games that controls sucking is the whole point.

Gamers don't know what they want

Controls in Monster Hunter are garbage and I don't really understand why. The game sounds like something I should like, but I'm not willing to fight the controls for hours fighting one enemy.

andthebeatgoeson

Good to be back in Philly. Me and the boys went thru the city last night. I'm on a mission this weekend.

Project: Drive and see all the folks.

Except dude that works with Roy and his bathroom privileges.

Slayven

Japan creates a power ranger based on america and dude transforms using a hambuger, his zord is a buffalo shaped dune buggy, and it transforms into a cowboy wearing a stetson. Japan you so crazy. And his sword is a guitar?

I've been on a 2 Live Crew kick lately, brehs.

Shit is a mixture of being explicit, catchy, and a little corny... Good stuff, just mad I "discovered" it later in life.

Slayven

I didn't know we had this much beef with JC. It is a testament to his aintshitness. We send our love to him in the Home For Infinite Losers.

royalan

When I woke up and saw my Azealia Banks thread had jumped 5 pages over a few hours, I knew someone must have gone on a crusade.

4VhXx8n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom