• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we were talking Spidey, there are two great things Civil War gave to the world. Spidey overriding Iron Man's control of his suit (in an all too rare move from Peter "I'm a fucking genius" Parker) and this page.

tumblr_lp7n15MOmf1qidrtmo1_500.png

Spectacular is bloody right.

Yo reading this panel as a kid I was fucking losing it when Spider-Man kicked Reed in his throat like that

Jacir

Evolution studios next game should be the next Motorstorm. If not, they could make a "RallyClub" exclusively with rally cars n events. It would be gorgeous with their engine n weather effects.

Polyphony hurry up with GT7. PD should remake their first game, motor toon racing, for the vita sometime since they ain't putting GT on it.

I may have played Carbon. Not sure if I liked it.

Shy

PD should remake their first game, motor toon racing, for the vita sometime since they ain't putting GT on it.
i always wanted to play that back in the day on the PS1, never did though.

what PD should also remake is omega boost. i fucking loved that game.

G-Fex

I don't like Spider-man. I don't think I do at all anymore.

So, I'm hyped for Gwen Spider-girl to perm replace him.

Young Magus

JC was the one who convinced Nintendo to only release the new XL

JC was the higher power all along Austin
Awww son of a bitch

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
wow... i just put in the monster hunter demo and with the first swing i knew that i just could not ever fuck with it again :/

way too slow.

Furyous

Is someone keeping track of how many Furyous posts allude to him blowing his load on some chick?

'Scust at blowing my load on a pure young lass.
But sometimes, they're way too warm. Shit be uncomfortable like this blanket is so warm, is something wrong? Should I find a thermometer? Should I do my googles mid stroke for the correct temperature? Maybe it's my temperature and not them or chalk this up to things I think about during intense moments.
Shout out to Siri....

Sometimes you got to smang your way into the rich family, not that I condone such actions as the beacon of morality I am. One time I knew a high school dropout that let one go inside of a rich woman he wasn't attracted to in order to secure himself a future. Dude hit me up bragging about how he's rich now. I was kind of salty about that when dude showed me a picture of his luxury automobile. *sad face emoji*

I'm out here doing my best to piss off white fathers across America and my stamina is athlete level due to all that MMA training in college so once again I refute allegations of blowing my load, whatever that is, inside on a woman. In other words, I get bored after the first few hours and decide to let her finish and go meditate.

Mods I mean absolutely no harm so please, please, please ignore this reply.

Sou Da

'Scust at blowing my load on a pure young lass. But sometimes, they're way too warm. Shit be uncomfortable like this blanket is so warm, is something wrong? Should I find a thermometer? Should I do my googles mid stroke for the correct temperature? Shout out to Siri....

For the record, I may not or may, should've, could've, decide to let one go inside their family members if they have a moat and a six car garage. Sometimes you got to smang your way into the rich family, not that I condone such actions as the beacon of morality I am. One time I knew a high school dropout that let one go inside of a rich woman he wasn't attracted to in order to secure himself a future. Dude hit me up bragging about how he's rich now. *sad face emoji*

I'm out here doing my best to piss off white fathers across America. My stamina is athlete level due to all that MMA training in college. Look up the episode of the Forreally Show where Rude Jude is appalled that dude spends four hours having sex but that's not me. In other words, I get bored after the first few hours and decide to let her finish and go meditate.

Single's Awareness Day is up there with 11:45 PM during Mom's Weekend as far as pillaging because some lass is getting this fun. Mods I mean absolutely no harm so please, please, please ignore this reply.

what.png

'Scust at blowing my load on a pure young lass.
But sometimes, they're way too warm. Shit be uncomfortable like this blanket is so warm, is something wrong? Should I find a thermometer? Should I do my googles mid stroke for the correct temperature? Maybe it's my temperature and not them or chalk this up to things I think about during intense moments.
Shout out to Siri....

Sometimes you got to smang your way into the rich family, not that I condone such actions as the beacon of morality I am. One time I knew a high school dropout that let one go inside of a rich woman he wasn't attracted to in order to secure himself a future. Dude hit me up bragging about how he's rich now. I was kind of salty about that when dude showed me a picture of his luxury automobile. *sad face emoji*

I'm out here doing my best to piss off white fathers across America and my stamina is athlete level due to all that MMA training in college so once again I refute allegations of blowing my load, whatever that is, inside on a woman. In other words, I get bored after the first few hours and decide to let her finish and go meditate.

Mods I mean absolutely no harm so please, please, please ignore this reply.

Really nigga lol

Furyous

Furyous is basically DY's drunk alt. That's the first thing that comes to mind

Nah, I'm fresh out the gym, arms tired as shit in need of a massage. I was appalled at the assertion that *I* would blow my load, whatever that means, on a woman. Me? I would never consider such a thing

*EDIT*

If I don't make the wall of shame after this someone needs to do that George Bush calculation and put me in. Yeah, I'm still lightweight salty about dude saying fuck this life shit, why don't I smang my way into a rich family. Here I am trying to get a degree and this dude is living the dream.

akira28

you complain about the warmth, some people might like it when the girl is literally hot. Especially in the winter. As long as it's not the flu or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom