• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Shmurda thread went off the rails big time.

@DreamDrop touche. Its funny ive seen mostof those flicks and somehow none of those moments came to mind.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Real talk, although I haven't had any interest in LOK, I'm so proud of the writers for going with Korra and Asami. I can't speak much about everything else since I don't know much, but I follow people on tumblr who like Makorra and Korrasami. Of the things I saw for both, I always thought Korrasami was much better and it's awesome to see something catering towards the lgbt community. It's about damn time this started.

Smh, I don't understand the queerbaiting accusations, but I guess that's just futile attempts to illegitimize the ship?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Real talk, although I haven't had any interest in LOK, I'm so proud of the writers for going with Korra and Asami. I can't speak much about everything else since I don't know much, but I follow people on tumblr who like Makorra and Korrasami. Of the things I saw for both, I always thought Korrasami was much better and it's awesome to see something catering towards the lgbt community. It's about damn time this started.

Smh, I don't understand the queerbaiting accusations, but I guess that's just futile attempts to illegitimize the ship?

wow I need to catch up on LOK..... was it hinted at prior to end?

Village

Anything that is not white and strait are because of the mystical panda rings. They take over peoples minds and make them put in things they didn't want to, or make them change their minds about race and sexuality. The mystical panda rings are a scourge of the earth and must be eliminated so everyone can be is white and strait as they want to be at all times.

Deepest lore

It was easily the best built relationship in the franchise.

Gorillaz

Yooooo Roberta's Blood Trail ended damn good holy shit

Garcia got the best girl

Shit was filled with so many swerves but honestly it was the first time Black Lagoon's story was more "fun" then the action. Rock in the cut that's a scary sight. Liked the over all message at the end of it alot
Rock basically thinking he can cape for people who honestly don't want it and can't be saved regardless

waiting for these dudes to finish the manga so they can make the next season tho
feedme.png

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
wow I need to catch up on LOK..... was it hinted at prior to end?

I've been seeing the hints for a while now. I just thought it would end in being another fandom pairing. Blogs I followed always shown them hugging and once I saw Korra blush but I swear I thought it was Photoshop lol

I'd say it was hinted at for a while.
Anything that is not white and strait are because of the mystical panda rings. They take over peoples minds and make them put in things they didn't want to, or make them change their minds about race and sexuality. The mystical panda rings are a scourge of the earth and must be eliminated so everyone can be is white and strait as they want to be at all times.

Deepest lore

Well put.

It was easily the best built relationship in the franchise.

Seeing how Mako did both of them, I wholeheartedly agree. I'm really surprised tho! Great news to wake up to this morning.

Slayven

It is seriously blowing my mind how people want the USA to bomb NK over a Seth Rogen movie. People talk all that yingyang about the USA being run by corporations and we should handle foreign shit better. But Seth Rogen not being allowed to be unfunny for 90 minutes is new pearl harbor.

Malyse

I've been seeing the hints for a while now. I just thought it would end in being another fandom pairing. Blogs I followed always shown them hugging and once I saw Korra blush but I swear I thought it was Photoshop lol

I'd say it was hinted at for a while.

Well put.

Seeing how Mako did both of them, I wholeheartedly agree. I'm really surprised tho! Great news to wake up to this morning.
There's a list. It's a big list. Do we need the list?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
War is a bad idea, but I feel like I understand the anger.

It's not about Seth Rogen. I don't give a shit about the actual movie.

But you don't let a foreign country say, "hey we heard some of your citizens were going to say something bad about us, so we're going to hack all their shit, and if they actually say what they were going to say we're going to fucking kill people."

That shit is not acceptable.

Slayven

I really really know my Disney. Like, I don't run two Disney blogs for no reason.

KRrHQ.png

War is a bad idea, but I feel like I understand the anger.

It's not about Seth Rogen. I don't give a shit about the actual movie.

But you don't let a foreign country say, "hey we heard some of your citizens were going to say something bad about us, so we're going to hack all their shit, and if they actually say what they were going to say we're going to fucking kill people."

That shit is not acceptable.
Sony made a choice, the government so far is handling it like they should.

Malyse

How thick are you? I constantly talk about Disney; that this even remotely surprises you is shameful and show a lack of attentiveness that should be immediately addressed. I feel bad for joking about you being senile: I didn't know it was really the case.

Slayven

How thick are you? I constantly talk about Disney; that this even remotely surprises you is shameful and show a lack of attentiveness that should be immediately addressed. I feel bad for joking about you being senile: I didn't know it was really the case.

Honestly can't remember you talking about Disney, between replying to yourself and pushing your magical girl project.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
real shit tho

if i ran a search on DD's posts, I don't think disney would even come up that much if at all

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He mentions Disney buying Nick like five times a day in the Korra thread.

lol. fair

i stopped looking through that thread in season 2 - mainly because it became too apparent that people needed shit spelled out for them while watching a damned kids show on top of spoiling shit worse than in the GoT thread

Malyse

Honestly can't remember you talking about Disney, between replying to yourself and pushing your magical girl project.
I'll start giving you reminders then.
He mentions Disney buying Nick like five times a day in the Korra thread.
And Disney buying Nintendo and Disney buying Sony. I bring them up a lot. I also talk about Moana and how excited I am to have anotherr Princess of Color and how Enchanted is my second favorite movie and how Belle is the best Disney princess and how the only American Disney Princess is black and I talk a lot a lot about Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom