• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I fucks with Killer Mike.

Is there such thing as alternative Country?

I fucks with him too and actually met him a couple of times. If I do meet up with him again I will be sure to ask his thoughts on it...if he isn't high.

I would imagine there is some alternative country. I hear country fans get all bent out of shape at the "New" country, so I bet there is some alternative country that has instrumentation based entirely of things you can find in your house.

Slayven

So these pills are deffo fucking with my metabolism. it takes a good minute, but I'm dizzy as all hell.
Ddnuke.png

I fucks with him too and actually met him a couple of times. If I do meet up with him again I will be sure to ask his thoughts on it...if he isn't high.

I would imagine there is some alternative country. I hear country fans get all bent out of shape at the "New" country, so I bet there is some alternative country that has instrumentation based entirely of things you can find in your house.

Dude interviews are always great.

Malyse

Heh. Something is amusing about watching this little white girl in her suv trying to run from the black state trooper. No way you dodge that ticket.

jmood88

So I'm looking at the infamous PopGaf thread for the first time after hearing so much about it and I didn't realize that there were so many residents of gay black Twitter on this site. YAAASSSSS. SLAY.

Furyous

To anyone that knows of Raychiel on twitter.. she's a catfish brehs.

now she deleted her twitter.

how does one use photoshop so well

.... Nooooo!!! *heads to the Gram* Either way, people have too much time on their hands. If this is someone catfishing then they suck at life. If she's real and people are calling catfish because they don't understand how she exists then they need to do better. Social media brought out the evil in people.

---

That's Life 2>>>>> That's Life. Matter of fact, fuck this shit, I'm celebrating Killer MIke.

God in the building

Can You Hear Me?

Bad Day Your Worst Day

if I can't eat right

I'm pretty sure you just described Xoc's What's Pink and Sucks? and SMW Goldinum albums perfectly. If you have a guitar in your house.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I probably shouldn't be bothered about my girl sending me links for job apps she searched for on my behalf, but it gets under my skin. The thought is nice, but I feel I owe it to her to apply for those jobs when I want to search on my own for various reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom