• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
horse-cctv_1941365i.jpg

there's a horse picture for everything

strobogo

Banned
I set up a fake FB a while ago just for Bing Rewards stuff, but once in a while I like to troll people I don't know on there. There was a video in my city of two black guys who were in a van in a parking lot after hours moving furniture..because that is their job. Cops roll up and end up getting 3 more cars out there. It got posted and of course this brings out the shitty on both sides. I singled out one guy in particular, no idea who he is, just that he lives in my city.

Stupid. Crying racism like this is 1920. Let's start a white racism cry. You know how many times I've been pulled over for simply being white in a black area? I've had cops tell me that i was stopped for being white in the hood. Why? Because it is suspicious. Don't see white folks out marchin and crying over reality.

Jarmo, it's people like you who help make these stupid people famous. Go sit back down and raise your hand next time you have something to say kid.

XXX, don't act like you have a clue about me. You called me clueless and ignorant remember? I've worn the badge, corrections badges and spent 6 years in the military. All of which I've made a hand full of friends of every race from white, black, hispanic, asian, etc. that I'd lay down and die for today. I got love for everybody. It's the ones who pull their bullshit race card everytime a cop stops them because maybe they were being suspicious and didn't realize it. It's videos just like this that most people find ridiculous because he started recording the end of the situation. So for all we know, judging by his mouth, he most likely ran his mouth from the beginning causing a scene which is why more cops showed up. If he actually wanted to prove anything, he would have started recording when they pulled up. We all know APD and how they have a bad rep for being harassing assholes, no doubt about that. They've harassed me a few times, and I'm white. It's the morons who pull their race card everytime a cop approaches them that pisses me off. A beat up van in front of closed stores, loading or unloading shit does look suspicious regardless of race. I can bet his mouth was the reason more cops showed up. Not because he's just black.

Well for one, black people aren't minorites anymore. White people are a minority to black folks nowadays. Open a book sometime...And you can think whatever you please about me. I personally couldn't give a damn. It's no sweat off my nuts. That's your opinion. I don't know you, you aint my family, so I don't care if you think I'm a damn klan member or something. I made my points. Take them however you wanna take them and sit down. With that bein said, and have a good holiday with your family.

I posted the census reports on the population by race. Of which white people are still the majority even if you combine all minorities into one pool. This got a response from some other person that I have no idea about.

Give them hell Dustin, I dont know who you are but well said. They will always bitch about something, you could give them everything under the sun and would still complain. Why is the snow always white, why are the clouds always white, why is cotton always white....etc

3 mins · Like

My city.
inumTE6AGGC3A.gif

Alright, DreamDrop or Feenix, one of you cats need to explain yourself right now.

mai-waifu01.jpg

I mean ya'll cool people but this...not like this. I can't cosign on this tomfoolery.

Slayven

When did RnB go from "I ain't shit but I love you girl and you make me better" to "Bitch your pussy stank, but me and the squad will hit anyway"?

ReiGun

When did RnB go from "I ain't shit but I love you girl and you make me better" to "Bitch your pussy stank, but me and the squad will hit anyway"?

I don't remember where I heard it, but someone said dudes make RnB for other dudes now. Can't really argue with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom