• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

abuC

Just finished eating all you can eat sushi with my sisters. I know I said we should never bring her up but my sister made me aware of something. Amerie is doing book reviews in youtube.

Well, at least we can say those reviews include the most beautiful reviewer ever, so that's something.

I'll check them out on mute...just like her music videos.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Just finished eating all you can eat sushi with my sisters. I know I said we should never bring her up but my sister made me aware of something. Amerie is doing book reviews in youtube.

soooooo

how many dudes committed that when they found out you were their date's brother?

BlackJace

3.5 this semester

SB4qVvu.gif

Just finished eating all you can eat sushi with my sisters. I know I said we should never bring her up but my sister made me aware of something. Amerie is doing book reviews on youtube.

Amerie is also writing a science fiction book. Putting her English degree (this is an L) to use, can't be mad at her for that. Depending on what it's about I might cop it on the Kindle.

Slayven

As piss is flowing into the bottle, how do you not cry at how you failed as a basic human being.

I can see if you had special medicial needs. But an able bodied grown nigga? That is one step away from wet rags baths.

Kreed

As piss is flowing into the bottle, how do you not cry at how you failed as a basic human being.

I can see if you had special medicial needs. But an able bodied grown nigga? That is one step away from wet rags baths.

Reminds me of that crazy bodybuilding.com thread a couple of years back where the dude was on a date and crying about not bringing his pee bottles after having a accident during a date.

Sou Da

Reminds me of that crazy bodybuilding.com thread a couple of years back where the dude was on a date and crying about not bringing his pee bottles after having a accident during a date.

I just went there and there's a thread about how if a toilet paper roll isn't tight on your dick then you're below average, I love this forum.

Young Magus

Maybe I am not a gamer, but what game gets so good you can't walk 10 feet to the bathroom?

Piss bottles seriously got my mind blown, and I say that as a Tigerr Benson fan

I'm afraid to ask.... but what does that last part have to do with the first?

All the shit I heard about the place creeps me the fuck out. The shit you stated is funny tho.

*sees thread title*

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

Is it just me, or are there an ENORMOUS amount of junior-mods on the forum this weekend? Everyone either wants people banned, or are straight complaining about banning..I don't think I've ever seen so much of it.

Folks need to have a drink/burn/break and masturbate(?)..

Maybe I am not a gamer, but what game gets so good you can't walk 10 feet to the bathroom?

No game is that good that I have to piss myself rather than put the controller down.

All the shit I heard about the place creeps me the fuck out. The shit you stated is funny tho.

Visited once, that was enough.

Finally back from overseas and my wife made Mac and Cheese.
rejoice.png

RP912

Banned

Probably fallout 3 for me. One time I binged so hard on that game my bladder was the size of an exercise ball :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom