• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Banned
Angelus, since you're so fond of that Drake picture:

BqEtjoj.png

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
NO I CAN'T BECAUSE PHILLY NIGGAS AIN'T SHIT.

I heard this so much while I was living there. lmao

After next semester, I'm going to be graduating. And this makes me consider something that would be pretty sad but also possibly a step I really need to make, so I'm having mixed feelings...

I think after New year's, I'll be letting go of the online stuff. It's got nothing to do with anyone. It is a decision I'm making to put my focus and energy elsewhere. And it feels like the right thing to do.

I've honestly been thinking the same too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's not really my New year's resolution (I don't care for those haha). I've kinda been pulling away from the online life for a while now, but I think by New year's I'll be prepared but it will absolutely be before I start my last semester of school (Jan. 7). With each day, it's becoming easier to stay offline. I've been spending more time with family, playing with my pets more, cooking my ass off (I have a love hate relationship with the kitchen UGH!) and even have more energy.

But I'm not gonna leave today or tomorrow or the end of the week. I noticed some of you say you couldn't spend your Christmas with family and I wanted to be here for you guys. No one should feel lonely on Christmas. So, I'll be here and some time after to be supportive.

Good for you Ishi, you know we'll be here if you ever want to say hello. I wish I could cut my online 'life' out a bit more but a fundamental part of my job is posting on internet forums for 7 of the 10 hours I put in each day.

Still got your 2way?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0J31fERtpA

Nothing TOO serious. Just...sometimes you gotta keep your cards close to your chest when you're dealing with jumpoffs.

Met a guy when I first moved to Philly. Professor at Penn, super suave....we went on a few dates, but while he was nice enough both of us could tell that neither of us were looking for anything too serious at that point. However, we would later discover that the sexual chemistry was on another level.

Like, dick too bomb. TOO bomb.

And so while we've never gotten serious, me and dude have kept in touch. Every few weeks or so when his schedule syncs with mine, we'll hit each other up and get it in. Super casual, no-strings-attached. Perfect. This has gone on for almost 7 years now. And there was never any drama...until recently.

So a few months back I was supposed to stop by his place. And I did...only I was bit late. Ok...I was 2 hours late. And while we still did our thing, he was CLEARLY pissed off. Ever since then, whenever he hits me up he NEVER wants to host (which is awkward because I have housemates, meanwhile he lives alone), and he never wants to bend outside of his schedule. And whenever I hit him up his responses are always borderline dickish. Like, I messaged him last night to see if he wanted to stop thru, and HOURS later all I get is, "Not sure yet, but thanks for offer."

Excuse me? 'Thanks for offer'? Oh, so I'm the fucking Avon lady now???

No response. But then he messages me this morning like, "Sorry about last night."

And instead of being CHILL, like I SHOULD HAVE BEEN. Instead of replying with a blank, "It's cool" that would have kept me L-free, I decide for some reason to completely unleash. Called him out on how he's been treating me like he's doing me a favor these last months. Told him not to get it twisted, because if I just wanted dick I could get more of it than there are stops on the El train between his house and mine, and in the same amount of time it would take me to travel there. And then I made the mistake of sending him this:

"But I hit you up because your dick is that damn good. But don't think that I need it."

Immediately knew I shouldn't have sent that. Like...NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!. In these back-and-forth you never give up power. NEVER TELL A GUY that their dick is too bomb. Gave up ALL my cards. Completely put myself out there and exposed the thirst.

He hasn't hit me back yet...and now I feel like I might have just canceled on some good chico stick before I actually had to.

RIP royalan

you'll be in my thoughts

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NO I CAN'T BECAUSE PHILLY NIGGAS AIN'T SHIT.

You gotta understand...I think by now I've given enough indication for y'all to know that Roy knows dick. So when I tell you that the dick was too bomb...you gotta believe me. The dick was TOO bomb.

God, it's not gonna be easy to replace...

It'll take some work but there's plenty of other dicks in the basket. Keep browsing.

Village

My orginal response was going to be the no more heroes Moe gif. But I googled searched moe and besides finding gifs from the simpsons, I found one gif I had to edit
And now this is my response

c2qdm1J.gif

I dunno what It means in this context but I wanted to make it.
PLEASE be a vocal minority :(
I don't understand what you are saying, Its a demand, it isn't going to effect the entire industry.

Acting like you don't already own one of those. lol.

It's amazing to me that it's taken companies this long to get their heads out of the sand, in regards to people buying shit on PC: Steam, GOG, or otherwise. It's money that's just sitting there and waiting to be collected.

" Oh wait, people will just buy your game... forever. Oh... put everything on it"

Furyous

Ishi, let me hold an extra 3 GB of your RAM. This 8 GB in retina macbook is cool but I need an extra GB of RAM to mirror home videos across tablet and smartphone.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Ishibear leaving and Dy finally making it out of the bucket. Damn what else did I miss this weekend? I wish you good luck and good health in your future offline travels Ishi, you will be a missed presence in the thread as someone very sweet, genuine and rational. Dy, you ain't shit but your recent triumphs have been a long time coming and you deserve it.

That's enough back patting for one post. What are the holiday plans for the rest of you crabs? I brought presents to work today and don't get off until Christmas day, then going to a mexican place for dinner and doing the family thing.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Valkyria Chronicles Chapter 7. :wow: Enemy unknown and Within didn't pull shit like this, outside of the base assault. Got my first fail. Opp caught me lackin and turned on her devil trigger. Damn near wiped the squad in one turn. :wow:

I wasn't playing aggressive enough, apparently.

harSon

Banned
Ishibear leaving and Dy finally making it out of the bucket. Damn what else did I miss this weekend? I wish you good luck and good health in your future offline travels Ishi, you will be a missed presence in the thread as someone very sweet, genuine and rational. Dy, you ain't shit but your recent triumphs have been a long time coming and you deserve it.

That's enough back patting for one post. What are the holiday plans for the rest of you crabs? I brought presents to work today and don't get off until Christmas day, then going to a mexican place for dinner and doing the family thing.

JC has no soul, and could find ways to trash a single mother paying her way through college to better provide for her kids.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=144038359&postcount=1930

playing some of the GOTG I suppose

knack-recovered92o2n.gif

Got another job interview tomorrow, still putting my GTX 970 through its paces, adjusting my workout schedule around World Gym's holiday hours, working through True Detective and Transparent, listening to Sun Kil Moon in public while dudes give me that "dis nigga..." look when I get into that shit, and hollering at your girl even though she really aint shit

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Knack is such a piece of fucking shit, if anyone likes it and enjoys it they should head back to the asylum.

harSon

Banned
Knack is such a piece of fucking shit, if anyone likes it and enjoys it they should head back to the asylum.

There's no such thing as a bad 1st party PS4 game. Knack and Driveclub, despite what everyone says, are underrated as fuck. Reviewers are just out of touch.

Village

Morningnoon folks...over here drinking this coffee and bumping some Ghetto Mafia. Whats going on for the Munday?

I'm drawing

I'm also dicking around with Ultra, Ive been playing a lot of Ultra lately, Omega mode and those sick animal costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom