• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

JC would hate on slaves on the Amistad

"Give you free? Nigga ask for english lessons and a shower first. Smelling like Typhroid Mary's coochie."

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
JC has no soul, and could find ways to trash a single mother paying her way through college to better provide for her kids.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=144038359&postcount=1930
Based harSon. JC got no chill, going out guns blazing for the holiday season.

playing some of the GOTG I suppose

http://abload.de/img/knack-recovered92o2n.gif[IMG]

Got another job interview tomorrow, still putting my GTX 970 through its paces, adjusting my workout schedule around World Gym's holiday hours, working through True Detective and Transparent, listening to Sun Kil Moon in public while dudes give me that "dis nigga..." look when I get into that shit, and hollering at your girl even though she really aint shit[/QUOTE]I need to start True Detective, the blu-ray of season 1 has been sitting on my desk for a while. But first I'm re-watching House of Cards since I need a Spacey fix after watching American Beauty for the first time.[quote="Angelus Errare, post: 144392965"]Decided to teach myself Ruby on Rails.

FML.[/QUOTE]So you've decided to torture yourself for Christmas...

Man if I don''t get the fuck out of South Carolina lol

Slayven will never allow this

django-jackson.jpg

Edit: ^what I say

Cookie dough and birthday cake are undisputed best ice cream flavors

Sweet cream is a close third

Next time you guys go to a creamery get half cookie dough, half birthday cake

why jackie don't want me man

like damn this the kind of shit make you wanna kill yourself...father drop yo ass for Jaden Smith!? Thats an eternal "I'm not angry, just...disappointed" L that will last forever. Like you on a fishing trip with your pop, and even in that celebratory moment when you catch the big one, just you and him together, there will always be that thought in the back of ya head like, yo..."this mothafucka wanted to trade me for Jaden Smith..."

how people gonna be starving in america but this air force commissiary got digital price tags per item

like damn this the kind of shit make you wanna kill yourself...father drop yo ass for Jaden Smith!? Thats an eternal "I'm not angry, just...disappointed" L that will last forever. Like you on a fishing trip with your pop, and even in that celebratory moment when you catch the big one, just you and him together, there will always be that thought in the back of ya head like, yo..."this mothafucka wanted to trade me for Jaden Smith..."

"when we make love you're thinking of him aren't you?"

AfroMW

This is an L you take to the grave.

WQYXHEQ.png

WQYXHEQ.png

WQYXHEQ.png

WQYXHEQ.png

WQYXHEQ.png
WQYXHEQ.png
WQYXHEQ.png
WQYXHEQ.png

20kav40.gif

I know top 5 lists are subjective but do y'all feel that nas deserves to be in anybody's top 5? With people I work with we were discussing this and I got shitted on for even bringing up Nas.

I know top 5 lists are subjective but do y'all feel that nas deserves to be in anybody's top 5? With people I work with we were discussing this and I got shitted on for even bringing up Nas.

I wonder what your co-workers top 5 is...

He's #1 on my list and I understand if people don't put him up there. But getting "shitted on" for mentioning him brings your co-workers credibility when discussing hip-hop in question brah

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
A lot of dumb shit honestly. Not enough hits, no grammys, signed with Jay-z, his sound changing from Illmatic to now. Not having the amount of influence as Pac or Biggie (I say bullshit).

What? He's arguably birthed way more rappers than either of those two. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom