• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
fake, right?

please?

Of course it's fake. It's SO easy to make shit like that.

Oh hey JC you got a job, will you be able to adapt your unique skillset to excel at work?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't have been surprised if it was some McD's franchise off in china or japan or somewhere

I really hope it's fake. I know there's no way McDonalds would ever, ever...EVER EVER EVER EVER do this

goddammit

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Might need to deliver some bottled water to the BCT, seeing as there is such a thirst epidemic in here.

Smh we fam, ain't nobody making moves on me.
At least I don't think. Doesn't really matter tho, I'm not looking to date right now. I'm waiting until I've got my own place and a steady job first.

Gorillaz

LUPE NOOOOOOOO

lupe_no.png
Damn might need to remove The Cool from my music for this one

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Smh we fam, ain't nobody making moves on me.
At least I don't think. Doesn't really matter tho, I'm not looking to date right now. I'm waiting until I've got my own place and a steady job first.
You know I'm just playing. Sounds like you've got your head right better than most when it comes to priorities. I'm in that "need to get my own place" stage myself, though it's nice having a break from paying rent for a little while.

Lupe is confusing me with his shit. Like wtf man I have no idea what he is trying to say with this shit. but I don't know why people are acting as those pics are new cause those are stills from a video he did for a couple songs on F&L 2

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
You know I'm just playing. Sounds like you've got your head right better than most when it comes to priorities. I'm in that "need to get my own place" stage myself, though it's nice having a break from paying rent for a little while.

Thanks. The house will likely be years away but it's something I look forward to haha, but yea, footing a home won't be easy. I'll settle for a steady job before I start dating. At least that way I can pay for dates sometimes and plan vacations.

Lupe is confusing me with his shit. Like wtf man I have no idea what he is trying to say with this shit. but I don't know why people are acting as those pics are new cause those are stills from a video he did for a couple songs on F&L 2

I think it's telling dude just posted screens without context. Everybody's not up on what his washed ass is doing so he knew exactly the result he was gonna get

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Why is Yaphet Kotto in blackface in Live and Let Die? He's...already black. This movie is uncomfortable.

I'm pretty sure every black person in that movie is evil, and its up to lily white James Bond to save the day from Mr.Big and his oogie-boogie black magic nigger army

latest

also there's a really racist sheriff character who's INCREDIBLY obnoxious so yeah, that

strobogo

Banned
I'm pretty sure every black person in that movie is evil, and its up to lily white James Bond to save the day from Mr.Big and his oogie-boogie black magic nigger army

latest

also there's a really racist sheriff character who's INCREDIBLY obnoxious so yeah, that

There was literally one good black dude in Harlem. The rest were all part of some evil cabal or some shit. They were all in on it. Everywhere. Black people in New Orleans? Apparently evil as well. Of course everyone on the island is black and into voodoo and shit. Yaphet black faces to go from Africa black dude to Harlem black dude. Rosie Carver is the firs black Bond Girl and she's good. And also bangs the already middle aged and flabby Roger Moore. This movie is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom