• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoe

Banned
Kanye is GQ's Stylish Man Of The Year

Beat out Idris 'da GAWD' Elba in the finals

62eWgYO.jpg

RP912

Banned
I remember getting yeezus for free off of google and not playing a single track of it. Maybe I'll play it while I work on my rig when my parts come today.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
shit reminds me of when i was still playing football. i just hit 425 on the squat rack - my all-time max and was hype as fuck. dapping up everyone. this dude comes up to me while i'm still feeling myself and asks if i was done with the weights

am i done? motherfucker you see this work. i didn't even look to see who it was just shrugged him off and turned the speakers up.

dude casually moved the 425 from the squat rack to the bench and repped that shit like it was nothing. i never wanted to fuck someone's gf so bad in my life
This story and everything about it is so beautiful. I'm gonna steal it for a script I'm working on.

Slayven

This story and everything about it is so beautiful. I'm gonna steal it for a script I'm working on.

Bish Presents: The :Last Guardian

Dy's son quirky quest for Dy to sign his field trip permission slip.

A platformer drawing inspiration from Decap Attack and Gex the Gecko.

Trey

the album itself is one big wtf. I heard it once when it came out and never gave it a replay.

Late Registration>>>>>>all of ye's albums

Yes.

No one told me about the Legend of Korra ending. That's a huge step, wow.

It was definitely cool.

Just got called a nigger and threatened with a gun in the train station.

It's a Philly Christmas!!!

Sorry to hear that.

I'm out

It was nice meeting all of you

Be easy, fam.

harSon

Banned
Just finished wrapping an L for my nephew. Got him a Wii U. Dude's gonna be like "just clothes" when his friends ask him what he got for Christmas.

Just got called a nigger and threatened with a gun in the train station.

It's a Philly Christmas!!!

Move over to Pittsburgh breh

AfroMW

Just finished wrapping an L for my nephew. Got him a Wii U. Dude's gonna be like "just clothes" when his friends ask him what he got for Christmas.

Move over to Pittsburgh breh

Can you imagine how that conversation would go?

Hey what did your uncle get you for Christmas
u8BZzmB.png

tMHLeWX.png
Well... ah.... it was just clothes man

Get him Smash 4 and it'll do a 180

"hey what did your uncle get you for christmas
lrpkkqh.png
"
"oh just a new nintendo and the new smash bros
yslzN6j.png
"
"
Hm4N9Gy.png
zAlmJpN.png
"

harSon

Banned
He's kind of at the age where I figure all of his friends are cussing people out on Xbox Live. He's 13 in February - so we'll see how it goes. His mom and dad (my brother) ain't shit, so he doesn't have much to his name, so he should be appreciative. Bought him a laptop (Asus Netbook that I copped at Staples for $99) as well, and I'm giving him my old Samsung 32" LCD as well. I already told his mom to fuck off and not steal the shit I give him for herself, like she did the last TV I threw his way.

Feel bad for the kid, cause his room is literally a mattress on the floor and a dresser.

jWILL253

Banned
He's kind of at the age where I figure all of his friends are cussing people out on Xbox Live. He's 13 in February - so we'll see how it goes. His mom and dad (my brother) ain't shit, so he doesn't have much to his name, so he should be appreciative. Bought him a laptop (Asus Netbook that I copped at Staples for $99) as well, and I'm giving him my old Samsung 32" LCD as well. I already told his mom to fuck off and not steal the shit I give him for herself, like she did the last TV I threw his way.

I know you love the lil' dude, but why you keep giving gifts to him when you know his parents ain't shit?

I knew people like this, and most of that shit would end up in the pawn shop later in the same scenario.

Order

Feel bad for the kid, cause his room is literally a mattress on the floor and a dresser.

That's real nice of you to give him a good Christmas like that. I'm sure he'll be appreciative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom