• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
Just got called a nigger and threatened with a gun in the train station.

It's a Philly Christmas!!!

298079-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.jpg

Mortemis

Banned
I'm out

It was nice meeting all of you

Good to know you, take it easy.

Just got called a nigger and threatened with a gun in the train station.

It's a Philly Christmas!!!

Jesus fuck, glad you okay.

He's kind of at the age where I figure all of his friends are cussing people out on Xbox Live. He's 13 in February - so we'll see how it goes. His mom and dad (my brother) ain't shit, so he doesn't have much to his name, so he should be appreciative. Bought him a laptop (Asus Netbook that I copped at Staples for $99) as well, and I'm giving him my old Samsung 32" LCD as well. I already told his mom to fuck off and not steal the shit I give him for herself, like she did the last TV I threw his way.

Feel bad for the kid, cause his room is literally a mattress on the floor and a dresser.

You'll make the little man's Christmas, good shit.

andthebeatgoeson

He's kind of at the age where I figure all of his friends are cussing people out on Xbox Live. He's 13 in February - so we'll see how it goes. His mom and dad (my brother) ain't shit, so he doesn't have much to his name, so he should be appreciative. Bought him a laptop (Asus Netbook that I copped at Staples for $99) as well, and I'm giving him my old Samsung 32" LCD as well. I already told his mom to fuck off and not steal the shit I give him for herself, like she did the last TV I threw his way.

Feel bad for the kid, cause his room is literally a mattress on the floor and a dresser.
Why you bull shittin, sound like you could have gotten him that Genesis 300 games in 1 and he would do the n64kid.gifs. Pat your self on the back. Mlk died for this.
you get his badge number?

Jokes aside, stay safe.
Ded.jif

Young Magus

Damn that sucks man, harSon the real MVP

I'm out

It was nice meeting all of you

Stay cool my brotha.

royalan

So yeah, it was weird.

I'm in the train station, minding my own damn business trying to get home, when this guy comes in. And he's screaming at the top of his lungs on his phone. Like full on "FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKING BITCH!" shit like that.

So, naturally I'm starring at him. Which, maybe I shouldn't have been, but hell EVERYONE was staring at him; he was causing a scene. Anyone, he's walking up the station towards where I was sitting, and when he gets near me he looks up, makes eye contact with me, and stomps over and shouts "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT NIGGER!?" No nigga. There was a clear 'er' there.

Now, where this dude fucked up, is that he didn't seem to notice that in this packed train station, about 70% of the people in it were black.

"Wheeew shit!"

"Da fuck?"

"Did he just...?"

Several dudes get up. One dude, silent as fuck, moves to stand directly behind him. The whole vibe was just, "We're going to let you dig yourself in a little deeper here." Meanwhile I was shocked. I didn't move. Didn't even stand. I just looked up at him like, "You have 5 seconds to get the fuck out of my face."

"I don't have to do shit! You see this gun?"

Man goes to reach at his waist, and before he even gets to, the guy that had been standing behind him the whole time, I shit you not, in one heave just pushes him halfway across the train station. Then him and like 3 of the guys who had stood up pretty much just rushed him until they had pushed him out the door on the opposite end of the station. I finally get some sense and go over to where the ticket booth is and alert the cop who had been standing there the whole time.

Nothing really happened after that. we just described the guy and what happened. Officer went outside to check if the guy was still there, but he'd cleared out. Left his phone on the ground.

Just another day in this city. Could have been worse for that guy, though. He just got pushed out the train station. He coulda got his ass whooped.

RP912

Banned
So yeah, it was weird.

I'm in the train station, minding my own damn business trying to get home, when this guy comes in. And he's screaming at the top of his lungs on his phone. Like full on "FUCK YOU! YOU FUCKING BITCH!" shit like that.

So, naturally I'm starring at him. Which, maybe I shouldn't have been, but hell EVERYONE was staring at him; he was causing a scene. Anyone, he's walking up the station towards where I was sitting, and when he gets near me he looks up, makes eye contact with me, and stomps over and shouts "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT NIGGER!?" No nigga. There was a clear 'er' there.

Now, where this dude fucked up, is that he didn't seem to notice that in this packed train station, about 70% of the people in it were black.

"Wheeew shit!"

"Da fuck?"

"Did he just...?"

Several dudes get up. One dude, silent as fuck, moves to stand directly behind him. The whole vibe was just, "We're going to let you dig yourself in a little deeper here." Meanwhile I was shocked. I didn't move. Didn't even stand. I just looked up at him like, "You have 5 seconds to get the fuck out of my face."

"I don't have to do shit! You see this gun?"

Man goes to reach at his waist, and before he even gets to, the guy that had been standing behind him the whole time, I shit you not, in one heave just pushes him halfway across the train station. Then him and like 3 of the guys who had stood up pretty much just rushed him until they had pushed him out the door on the opposite end of the station. I finally get some sense and go over to where the ticket booth is and alert the cop who had been standing there the whole time.

Nothing really happened after that. we just described the guy and what happened. Officer went outside to check if the guy was still there, but he'd cleared out. Left his phone on the ground.

Just another day in this city. Could have been worse for that guy, though. He just got pushed out the train station. He coulda got his ass whooped.

Smh sounds like a typical SEPTA ride :/.

RP912

Banned
Reminds me of a time this dude tried to robbed me while waiting for a bus. I gave him a dollar and offered him a "what women want" dvd. Dude thought I was bullshitting him and kept on with the threats...I'm like DUDE...clearly you see I'm broke as fuck.

Thankfully, he let me go about my way since he was trolling me and I was too shooked to realize dude was bullshitting me.

Slayven

Reminds me of a time this dude tried to robbed me while waiting for a bus. I gave him a dollar and offered him a "what women want" dvd. Dude thought I was bullshitting him and kept on with the threats...I'm like DUDE...clearly you see I'm broke as fuck.

Thankfully, he let me go about my way since he was trolling me and I was too shooked to realize dude was bullshitting me.
Why would you have a random ass Mel Gibson movie on your?

RP912

Banned
I brought the dvd with me because I was going to see my girl at the time. The moment I got there and I told her what happen...her ass laughed at me and her moms told her she couldn't see anybody.

I wasted a dollar, bus token and 50 cents that night :/.

Furyous

The racist dude must've caught people on a good day. Did this happen in north Philly or south philly?

On a much lighter ain't shit note, I got them draws off words with friends. That's right I said draws. She's a nerd that practices yoga. I gave her that christmas eve present.

Is it safe to listen to the Brilliant Idiots this week? They've been on an unprecedented fuckery streak and the dick segments are way too long (no pun intended) for me.

royalan

If there are any black women left in this thread, can y'all come help me educate this guy in the weave thread?

Because he seriously thinks I'm insulting this girl by saying her hair has been styled with a little heat, and now he's saying stuff like this:

Which is just wrong. Black women, african americans in general, don't need to do anything to keep their hair straight.

And I'm running out of ways to explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom