• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

You just need to pour it into a cup of vodka and whiskey
I can do that :3

I bought juice for gin, but I forgot I dun liek gin. So the juice is for vodka. And the rum is for coke except the coke is dr pepper for reasons.

I think I can sautée shrimp in gin. Might do that.

Oh shit midnight! Merry fucking Christmas!

Gin is the greatest

normal_image35-774392.jpg

Jathaine

Not Christmas yet here in Tejas, niggas poppin' fireworks outside like its 4th of July though for some damn reason... but even so, Merry Cristmas BCT.

I'm not full Grinch. I might not support the consumerist side of the holiday but well-wishin' ain't ever hurt nobody!

Watching No Good Deed...what is this fuckery!? Idris why did you agree to this? Fuck is this nonsense.

This Leslie Bibb chick is cute in the movie though, but my girl Taraji tho…*wipes brow*

DominoKid

whoever makes those WWE games should be ashamed of how shit they look. i'll never cop one until it gets to an acceptable visual standard.

ReiGun

WWE games looked terrible all last gen. It was crazy cause the ones on the PS2/GC/Xbox looked fine. Some even looked great

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
WWE games looked terrible all last gen. It was crazy cause the ones on the PS2/GC/Xbox looked fine. Some even looked great

you know how Madden doesn't have to try that hard because because it's the only NFL game in town

now imagine if madden had way less of a budget and had worse developers and was about way more of a struggle "sport"

you know how Madden doesn't have to try that hard because because it's the only NFL game in town

now imagine if madden had way less of a budget and had worse developers and was about way more of a struggle "sport"

I still remember some of the VGCW fans actually digging through the game's code and finding out that, at the very least, the Royal Rumble data was essentially held together with scotch tape.

Village

I think its Smack down VS Raw 07 i think I had on like ps2 that shit looked pretty good, it also played well.

Which is another issue with a lot of modern wrestling games.

This game tho

WWEAllStarsCoverArt.png

that was amazing

G-Fex

At least Madden seems to put some effort into improving and it's got great gameplay.

I still remember some of the VGCW fans actually digging through the game's code and finding out that, at the very least, the Royal Rumble data was essentially held together with scotch tape.

But this shit.

You know the game is bad when all it seems to be used for is some online streaming freakshow run by some dingus who stole the idea off of youtube from kids.

akira28

Merry Christmas, and happy Kwanzaa eve everyone. I know yall got your black menorahs and ready to light dat shit and pray on some Umoja Ujima Ujaama ish.

Silky

Banned
At least Madden seems to put some effort into improving and it's got great gameplay.

But this shit.

You know the game is bad when all it seems to be used for is some online streaming freakshow run by some dingus who stole the idea off of
youtube from kids.

Damn G-Fex.

--

Merry Christmas, BCT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom