• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

MormaPope

Banned
When it comes to kids or moe or whatever in anime, I just can't relate to characters that are young Japanese girls. I already don't like kids in real life, I sure as shit don't want to watch animated little kids.

Kreed

GEU8XQH.jpg

Jacir

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

I can't wait to eat tonight after fasting yesterday for personal reasons. Much appreciation for our women who provide the good stuff.

Then in a couple of days, the passing of a new year gets quicker by the week.

Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, etc.

I am no longer the only black woman in America who hasn't watched Scandal. Finished Season 3 and fam that was some crazy fuckery. But I understand why people like it, because the show is like crack.

Slayven

Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, etc.

I am no longer the only black woman in America who hasn't watched Scandal. Finished Season 3 and fam that was some crazy fuckery. But I understand why people like it, because the show is like crack.

Did you have wine and cheese like Rod does while watching it?

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I just got fucking Alien: Isolation for Christmas. I'll never survive this. When New Year's comes, this will cause my disappearance fam. This game will have successfully killed me.

MormaPope

Banned
I think one hit kill horror games stop being scary pretty quickly. Goes from "FUCK didn't see that coming" to "Yeah, I should've been crouched, I'm going to sprint through this shit". Way scarier to be pushed around and having to be ready to fight all the time versus fucking up once and then getting sent back to a checkpoint or save point.

Cat

Merry Christmas BCT. Work and holidays have kept me pretty busy lately, so I haven't even been doing much lurking in here. Anyway, hope your day goes well.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Somehow I just woke up on the couch wearing a Santa hat. Looking for evidence but someone already cleaned up the liquor. And no hangover! It's a Christmas miracle!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom