• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Banned
Growing up there was a fat kid who got stuck in one of these.

bf80b935be275096cd68da63fd93ad50.jpg

But the three tires were chained together. Thinking back, it was probably a deathtrap waiting to happen. Firemen got him out with a fence cutter. Kids were pissed that he ruined that part of the playground and the city never fixed it.

G-Fex

I know what K-On translates to in english.

It means 'Dont watch it'

If you want to watch one of them animu, watch Watamote.

hypernima

Banned

J10

Banned
Cow is already naturally delicious. Just drink the fucking A1 straight out the bottle and give the steak to someone who gives a shit.

andthebeatgoeson

You start with your favorite wine, vegetables, roasted animal bones and stock.

no A1, there are ketchup based sauces. I lurve making steak sauces from scratch.
Uhh... Ok, I'm interested.

Making your own sauce gets you extra credit with the ladies.

Going to see Annie today, reviews be damned. I'll blame it on my kids.

Out of all the gifts I got the kids. A lava lamp was the big winner. The vita and iPhones were just icing on the cake. My kids openly embrace the struggle

Conspiracy time. Kanye releases an album, James Franco and Seth Rogan spoofs a song off it. Then Kreezus and The Interview are released within days of each other. Conquincidence? I think not!

andthebeatgoeson

Miami fans ain't about that life. They can't boo this man when they are focused on the club tonight.

What sucks about the Wii u update crap is that Nintendo will still be 5 years behind for the next go round.

Wii V 2016: now with cross party voice chat and messaging.

Sony and MS putting out 30 GB updates and the Wii u slowly updates less than a GB.

Update in the background should be standard.

Village

Conspiracy time. Kanye releases an album, James Franco and Seth Rogan spoofs a song off it. Then Kreezus and The Interview are released within days of each other. Conquincidence? I think not!

Wraslin conspiracy theory time

Some people think that CM Punk is apart of a larger WWE work

Malyse

A couple is walking in St. Petersburg Square on Christmas Eve. They feel a slight precipitation.

"I think it’s raining," says the man.

"No, it’s snowing," replies the woman.

"How about we ask this Communist officer here? He is always right!" exclaims the man.

"Officer Rudolph, is it raining or snowing?"

"Definitely raining," Officer Rudolph replies before walking off.

The man turns to his wife with a smile. “See? Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear.”

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Wraslin conspiracy theory time

Some people think that CM Punk is apart of a larger WWE work

those people are crazy

"this company doesn't care about the health of its workers backstage" is not some shit you put out there as a plot point

ReiGun

A morning spent trying to fix every tech issue my family had with gifts = an afternoon spent napping.

I think I'm over Christmas, yall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom