• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerk Ribs?

zFNpiDL.jpg

why not.

Maze Runner is stupid as fuck. I really hate these movies like this random new character in this messed up world saves/changes it forever despite everyone else having tried 'everything' to get out/change/make things better. She/he just comes outta nowhere and is just a badass...

Oh and obviously everyone follows him/her within the first half hour.

Maze Runner is stupid as fuck. I really hate these movies like this random new character in this messed up world saves/changes it forever despite everyone else having tried 'everything' to get out/change/make things better. She/he just comes outta nowhere and is just a badass...

Kinda like Shepard being space jesus.

but I love ME2 and liked ME3.

akira28

is it the asian dude? Might watch then. Gotta keep solidarity with coloured superheroes.

is it the asian dude? Might watch then. Gotta keep solidarity with coloured superheroes.

Asian dude as the hero of a film? lmao. This kid is pale nimbus.

He's already in charge at the half way mark...not shocking. Dude has been there for 3 years while cats have been here for 3 years and he's the savior and shit...fuck at least stretch the timeframe from when he goes to "new guy" to "most badass dude in town, king dingoling"

akira28

lawd i need that

I will fight you like a dog, then I will climb a tree to eat my ribs and look down on your ass.

maybe let you have the two bottom ribs. because I'm not a complete bastard.

plus i need to be safe when I'm sleeping it off.

need some white bread to sop up that juice tho.

injurai

Banned
I will fight you like a dog, then I will climb a tree to eat my ribs and look down on your ass.

maybe let you have the two bottom ribs. because I'm not a complete bastard.

plus i need to be safe when I'm sleeping it off.

need some white bread to sop up that juice tho.

nobody invite this man to your next cook out

Kraftwerk

Jerk Ribs?

zFNpiDL.jpg

why not.

Damn son.

Anyway,

Hope you all had a good Christmas. I am stuffed.

Didn't really buy anything. Decided to help sister out with school tuition, seeing as it was really stressing her out. And sent my pets to a spa thingy, so that they get pampered for a few days.

I realized as I get older, I want less things for myself, and seeing other smile by helping them is infinitely more satisfying to me.

Only had wine. Gonna save the drinking for new years. Gotta prepare that liver for the sabotage

Holy shit.
--

Beef I did an entire listen through of every THPS soundtrack last and I think the THPS3 soundtrack is probably the weakest. 4 excels over it with ease.
I'd have to take your word for it since I never played 4. Might have to give it a listen sometime soon.

My barber brought up an interesting point about this whole lil wayne/baby spat. Ever since Baby started spending more time with Young Thug, Wayne is now wanting to leave cash money after all these years togather. Maybe the rumors were true and this is a lover quarrel?

J10

Banned
My barber brought up an interesting point about this whole lil wayne/baby spat. Ever since Baby started spending more time with Young Thug, Wayne is now wanting to leave cash money after all these years togather. Maybe the rumors were true and this is a lover quarrel?

Yeah, I think it's common knowledge that everybody in the entertainment industry is doing gay sex with each other.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
online multiplayer is SRS Business.

How else you gonna level up your warlock and get that sweet achievement that you can brag about on facebook.
Warlock is the most mark class in the galaxy

G-Fex

You joke, but it is.

Persistence (in terms of a gaming experience) = $$$, or at least, the potential for it.

It is one facet of the term Replay Value that so many journos and gamers throw around.

Okay right it is but as usual the hyperbole (or deadpan serious) comments in gaming side are on the tier of insano.

Reminder that gaming side mostly said people had 'ADD' for skipping cutscenes.

That's just the you know, how deep the pool is over there. hyuk

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Okay right it is but as usual the hyperbole (or deadpan serious) comments in gaming side are on the tier of insano.

Reminder that gaming side mostly said people had 'ADD' for skipping cutscenes.

That's just the you know, how deep the pool is over there. hyuk

Oh i'm well aware. This is one place i find it hard to differentiate the signal from the noise because it seems like noise a lot of the time. Sadly.

I like some of the mature and nuanced gaming related discussion on GAF. It is just too few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom