• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
psn/xbl outage thread is a goldmine
There is a lot of dumb shit in there. Holy shit. I mean, I understand why since I am on vacation and would love to play games online but some people need to stand away from their electronics for just a sec.

But I learned my lesson from the thread when PSN was down/hacked -- I'm not going to thread shit the thread by posting how dumb it is within the thread itself. Got myself my only ban that way, lol...

harSon

Banned
In other news

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=144965401&postcount=8110

"hire MS...."

3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

Rhetoric aside, Sony is pretty terrible when it comes to stuff like this. It's not like they haven't had their network down for over 3 weeks before.

Malyse

I should join smashboards. I mean if I can get this kind of reaction on reddit and GAF, I can't even imagine how they would take it.

jWILL253

Banned
Gotta tell y'all this story.

So, I was working yesterday and I overheard my manager and a few of my co-workers joking about each others' cooking ability. I'm just listening and laughing. Then one co-worker, a White girl, just goes, "I cook so damn good, it's because I'm related to Black people!" Emphasis hers.

I had to stop myself from throwing a container at her face.

She then immediately sees my facial expression, then says, "I don't mean it that way, haha!" then continues to joke away. I didn't say anything to anyone for the rest of the shift.

Slayven

http://royalan.com

Roy, explain yourself.

Saw Annie last night. Packed with my people. Was cute. I can see why someone wouldn't want to see it in theaters but I enjoyed it. It got shitted on by reviews but eh, I hope it does well.
Damn Roylan is Darius Rucker.

Gotta tell y'all this story.

So, I was working yesterday and I overheard my manager and a few of my co-workers joking about each others' cooking ability. I'm just listening and laughing. Then one co-worker, a White girl, just goes, "I cook so damn good, it's because I'm related to Black people!" Emphasis hers.

I had to stop myself from throwing a container at her face.

She then immediately sees my facial expression, then says, "I don't mean it that way, haha!" then continues to joke away. I didn't say anything to anyone for the rest of the shift.

Should have said "Well see me after work and we can see how much black you can get in you".

BCT bucketlist

-Get spotted by Immortal
-Have Natural as a reference on my resume
-Get a plate from Faceless
-Get drunk with Rev
-sip sweettea on a porch with Slay
-Pick up women wih JC At a viewtiful family reunion
-steal some pic-a-nic baskets with ishi
-Give Microsoft some money with harson
-have poutine with onemic/Bish
-go Japanese clubbing with FM
-fall into a bottomless pit with *****__

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Yup. I spent half an hour hiding under a table because I was too scared to leave the room I was in. Masterful suspense.

Same. I reached the medical area so far and I just enjoy this game far more than I thought I would. To anyone who thinks it's just another hide from the monster game, you're in for a treat because it's so much more than that.

You have to strategize and be alert to everything. The Alien isn't the only thing you have to worry about, and none of the enemies are stupid. I thought I would be short patient with this game because you spend a lot of time waiting for a chance to move forward but I haven't lost my cool yet and I think it's because there's a level of control the player does have. You get weapons to defend yourself, and can make devices that will help with progress. It's awesome but you still feel underpowered and want to play it safe. Did I mention the enemies don't EVER just disappear? They stick around for the entirety and it's up to the player to come up with methods to distract or take them out. It feels natural. I really feel like the character is me when I play, and that makes it easier to play it. There's so much realism to this game it's amazing.

This is my GOTY so far. I can't say much more without spoilers so I'll just leave this as general as possible.

Trey

BCT bucketlist

-Get spotted by Immortal
-Have Natural as a reference on my resume
-Get a plate from Faceless
-Get drunk with Rev
-sip sweettea on a porch with Slay
-Pick up women wih JC At a viewtiful family reunion
-steal some pic-a-nic baskets with ishi
-Give Microsoft some money with harson
-have poutine with onemic/Bish
-go Japanese clubbing with FM
-fall into a bottomless pit with *****_

Eat apples with Gata

Start a library with Mumei

Cape for white women with Storm Chamber

Get drunk off appletinis with DreamDrop

Franchise a KFC with spindashing

Do a podcast with Moris

Start a morning radio show with Dreams

Combat subway blowjobs on company time with Roy

Fix 343 with Fyre

Malyse

Eat apples with Gata

Start a library with Mumei

Cape for white women with Storm Chamber

Get drunk off appletinis with DreamDrop

Franchise a KFC with spindashing

Do a podcast with Moris

Start a morning radio show with Dreams

Combat subway blowjobs on company time with Roy

Fix 343 with Fyre

I've never had an appletini. Go hard
liquor
or go home.

Can't believe this dude actually put that he was on GAF in the message he was gonna send to the wife of the guy his girlfriend was cheating on.

Like being on gaf is something you put on your resume.

J10

Banned
Can't believe this dude actually put that he was on GAF in the message he was gonna send to the wife of the guy his girlfriend was cheating on.

Like being on gaf is something you put on your resume.

GAF is a replacement for his company's name. It's why the post was originally deleted.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
that thread is ALREADY flames lmao

page 5 and 6 en fuego

he bout to ly dow i can feel it

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
omg dreams is killing me

"god bless"

nooooooooo anything but that
Call me a pussy but I kinda feel bad that the OP is getting shit on from every angle now.

man pls

i've been on gaf for years and i can probably count on one hand the number of breakup/relationship topics that were NOT founded in fukkery

i feel bad that a single mom has some butthurt weak dick chump going at her job because he couldn't process a commitment. i'd be surprised if he was even actually still in a real relationship with this woman.

i mean fuck - you can't go through WEEKS of logs like that and keep a straight face when you see that person on the day to day

I don't know how many of y'all have netflix but they added a documentary called: African-Americans: Many Rivers to Cross. Its about 5 or 6 episodes going through different time periods with each episode. Just started watching them already seems pretty insightful.

G-Fex

I don't know how many of y'all have netflix but they added a documentary called: African-Americans: Many Rivers to Cross. Its about 5 or 6 episodes going through different time periods with each episode. Just started watching them already seems pretty insightful.

Somewhat related, watching a baseball documentary and It's been so amazing learning about the black baseball players dating back to the late 19th century then the formation of the negro leagues.

That stuff is historical.

Sou Da

omg dreams is killing me

"god bless"

nooooooooo anything but that

man pls

i've been on gaf for years and i can probably count on one hand the number of breakup/relationship topics that were NOT founded in fukkery

i feel bad that a single mom has some butthurt weak dick chump going at her job because he couldn't process a commitment. i'd be surprised if he was even actually still in a real relationship with this woman.

i mean fuck - you can't go through WEEKS of logs like that and keep a straight face when you see that person on the day to day

Yeah I probably should read the later half of that thread all the way through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom