• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

I'm fucking pissed and shaken right now. You know my cousin who was murdered? Well we had to leave his funeral early - or more appropriately - flee his fucking funeral. Apparently it was a fucking hot bed that my family neglected to inform us about. Fucking gang members showed up in the middle of the service, and we had to hit the floor at some point because motherfuckers pulled fucking guns at a funeral. My fucking Grandma had to hit the floor. My mom with arthritis and a bum knee had to hit the floor. Fucking useless scum I swear to fucking God. A dozen or more cops showed up, and we peaced the fuck out. No idea if the service was finished or not.

I knew we shouldn't have gotten out of the fucking car when we pulled up, and people were dressed Hood as fuck - Red belts hanging. And I'd like to thank my family and their friends for throwing up signs and talking shit to motherfuckers flashing guns through their pants, instead of shutting the fuck up and not putting innocents in danger you simple fucks.

Apparently people had made threats on his Fundly page (for the funeral), stating that he deserved to be murdered and hoped that he suffered while bleeding out - and that more would get what they deserved. That would have been nice to inform us about before, Jesus fucking Christ.

Malyse

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

I'm fucking pissed and shaken right now. You know my cousin who was murdered? Well we had to leave his funeral early - or more appropriately - flee his fucking funeral. Apparently it was a fucking hot bed that my family neglected to inform us about. Fucking gang members showed up in the middle of the service, and we had to hit the floor at some point because motherfuckers pulled fucking guns at a funeral. My fucking Grandma had to hit the floor. My mom with arthritis and a bum knee had to hit the floor. Fucking useless scum I swear to fucking God. A dozen or more cops showed up, and we peaced the fuck out. No idea if the service was finished or not.

I knew we shouldn't have gotten out of the fucking car when we pulled up, and people were dressed Hood as fuck - Red belts hanging. And I'd like to thank my family and their friends for throwing up signs and talking shit to motherfuckers flashing guns through their pants, instead of shutting the fuck up and not putting innocents in danger you simple fucks.

Apparently people had made threats on his Fundly page (for the funeral), stating that he deserved to be murdered and hoped that he suffered while bleeding out - and that more would get what they deserved. That would have been nice to inform us about before, Jesus fucking Christ.
damn

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Damn, sorry to hear that

jWILL253

Banned
Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

SMH. That shit is crazy. Glad you got out alive.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

I hope no one got hurt, holy shit.

Onemic

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Wow man, sorry to hear that

jWILL253

Banned
You can't be posting any kind of personal info on the Internet. Especially that which regards your dick size.

That said, I don't understand how that is the OP's fault that his happy home got fucked up.

Cystm

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Damn, man. Sorry that shit happened to you and your family.

harSon

Banned
Sounds like they weren't able to finish the service :/ Damn shame... Fortunately things didn't escalate too much more after we left, which is good to hear.

harSon

Banned
ADOtfV2.jpg

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Wtf fam. Awful.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Man we as a people gotta do better, a fucking funeral? Smh

Silky

Banned
Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Goddamn.

Furyous

little dick defense force ASSEMBLE

What happened? For the record, I'll have everyone know my 7.7596876 takes me out of this support group.

Good grief at that harson story. Count me as one of the ones telling people I'm not bout that life. What does it mean when someone writes your username in red? People keep doing that to me and it is annoying. Is that a bat signal for mods? Why are people on these forums so quick to call for someone's banning?

Malyse

Well now I just feel slow. Because it appears that you're promoting your drinking habit?

:3

I'm making fun of the people who were saying that I wasn't drunk the last few times I was drunk. I can handle an ungodly amount of liquor and when you drink for an entire day, its not difficult to drain a 1.75L in two days.

----

So y'all think the Kimye divorce will happen or nah?

:3

I'm making fun of the people who were saying that I wasn't drunk the last few times I was drunk. I can handle an ungodly amount of liquor and when you drink for an entire day, its not difficult to drain a 1.75L in two days.

----

So y'all think the Kimye divorce will happen or nah?

Oh, so it's a joke. Straight-faced sarcasm doesn't come over well on the internet! :(

---

I thought that was just rumors?

royalan

I can't believe that "Girlfriend Emotionally Cheated On Me" thread is still going, like dude ain't weaving a full scalp worth of lies right now.

Me? I was
tumblr_mfx2ooYgkK1qk6zdio1_400.gif
when the initial deception came to light.

RP912

Banned
So I'm finally on my upnorth tour...in Maryland for a bit until I hit up Philly to see the fam. How the hell this dude giving my wife, Indians, and some black folks the grizzly while we were waiting in line to order food from subway :/

How delightful :D

Kreed

I can't believe that "Girlfriend Emotionally Cheated On Me" thread is still going, like dude ain't weaving a full scalp worth of lies right now.

Me? I was
tumblr_mfx2ooYgkK1qk6zdio1_400.gif
when the initial deception came to light.

Everything after page 6-7 has just been posters reacting to pages 6 and 7.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
shits crazy. not gonna lie tho - my family was on the other side of that situation once. just... nothing really good to come from it outside of realizing who you can and can't fuck with
Really, dude?

oh please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom