• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

RP912

Banned
Smh yall fronting like yall didn't put 9.99 on that Lupe pre order.

2015 is all Lupe.

#FNF #1stn15th #woopi #blacksupremacysike!

Nakazato

Damn Harson glad you and your FAM are good

Lost my fucking voice... Again.

So I'm not talking for over 24 hours.

Hoping for the best and by Monday my voice will be back

Gorillaz

maybe lasers isn't garbage

maybe we are garbage
image.php

the dualities

he learned about #duality from Jigga the master

finished Z Nation's first season. Way better than The Walking Dead

They realized they weren't shit and rolled with it

And
the baby
makes the Walking Dead look like pussies

I be damned if I let you bootlipped jiggaboos bad mouth Walking Dead.

Dont get me wrong I like Z Nation too but they are going in a whole differnt direction then Walking Dead

Put it this way
Walking Dead= Night of the living dead
Z Nation= Return of the living dead

Slayven

Dont get me wrong I like Z Nation too but they are going in a whole differnt direction then Walking Dead

Put it this way
and folks say I am old.

Sou Da

I remember tuning in and they were having some spiritual conversation about zombies having souls and the only thing I could think was "This show is way too shitty for them to even think about putting a conversation like this into the script." Changed the channel right after.

Also it has that one extremely skinny character actor with the big nose in it, don't like him at all.

Sou Da

Yo, this Live Thread Chrome extension is the shit.

:lol you just now found that? I bet you don't know about the webm embedder or the emoticon restoration scripts.

For the record these are all available Firefox too, not just the botnet that Will fucks with.

Silky

Banned

Put it this way

Hmm...It's more like:

Walking Dead - Dawn of the Dead
Z Nation - Left 4 Dead

Chrome started crashing my damn PC, lol. And it really started eating up a lot of memory. Thought moving back down to Firefox was gonna be dat struggle, but its actually not too bad. Most of my apps still work, and its obviously taken some of Chrome's UI into account.

I might quit Chrome then, what else is on the table to use though?

I threw Chrome in the bushes and started using Firefox. But videos tend to slow that down... So I have to go back to Internet Explorer when I either want to watch VUDU or videos on Comedy Central website.

Sou Da

I threw Chrome in the bushes and started using Firefox. But videos tend to slow that down... So I have to go back to Internet Explorer when I either want to watch VUDU or videos on Comedy Central website.

Yeah FF doesn't like flash videos, but I honestly feel sorry for people still watching flash videos.

cdyhybrid

Chrome started crashing my damn PC, lol. And it really started eating up a lot of memory. Thought moving back down to Firefox was gonna be dat struggle, but its actually not too bad. Most of my apps still work, and its obviously taken some of Chrome's UI into account.

I did this a while back, but then Firefox started crashing, so I just said fuck it and went back to Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom