• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
You heard that Sou?! He says yo arms too short to box with Pegasus
tumblr_mome5yNGEW1ram22so1_500.gif

EloquentM

aka Mannny
even if you edit your posts I'm sure mods can still look at what that post was previously. also I'mma leave this thread for a minute. man these conversation topics.

andthebeatgoeson

Did someone fart? Oh shit, someone tried to ride that pony and got thrown.

Eh, where is dreamy? He got super thrown. I miss him.

Haha. I'm just lying. Fuck you, nicca.

I can hear him responding to every reference of his name from all the way over here.

royalan

LOL @ Kanye being the FIRST to bail on Tidal at the immediate sign of trouble.

Took down all his tweets related to Tidal and everything.

Did someone fart? Oh shit, someone tried to ride that pony and got thrown.

Eh, where is dreamy? He got super thrown. I miss him.

Haha. I'm just lying. Fuck you, nicca.

I can hear him responding to every reference of his name from all the way over here.

This is not that other site. "Nicca" is not a word, broskillet.

I should be asking who is that in yo avi and how much water is required to properly get my thirst on.

I have no clue senpai.
i54KqV2.jpg

I fucking love it. Too bad Mokujin is still not confirmed for Tekken 7. How the hell is that even possible? It's Mokujin.
He has to be. He's a staple, thought I wouldn't be too disappointed if he wasn't in. I didn't play him much. It's hard to master a character that's the whole cast in one. I've never seen him in a tournament ever.

Hmm they are both kick ass.

Meanwhile, I feel like a pedophile looking at Luna Blaise from Fresh Off the Boat. Her imdb says she was born in 2001. What???

You got problems.

Numb

He has to be. He's a staple, thought I wouldn't be too disappointed if he wasn't in. I didn't play him much. It's hard to master a character that's the whole cast in one. I've never seen him in a tournament ever.

HelpMe used him recently just 2 weeks ago at Lionz Den 2 i believe.
I was very excited to say the least.

He is a very easy character to overlook and no one will miss him which means i might not get him.
I really do hope otherwise tho.

Whew!

Miss Lisa Raye! Did she, or did she not preach today???

Brought y'all that Players Club wisdom.

Oh, you saw my post? Yeah, I'm down with her. I make sure I keep the up and up on her. She damn right though. A black woman wouldn't blow up off of that shit. They quick to label us whores.

You underestimate my power!!

Found her tumblr, got my water bottle ready.

Fuck! Wanted to fuck with you just a bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom