• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeMufasa

AZll1z2.jpg

Slay or one of you nerds, what was that floating head with glasses thing from the X-men cartoons of the 90's. I think it had some yellow and/or black tron/matrix type shit involved

Village

Naruto chapter meaning what? I thought it was over?
You funny.
LMAO at the new Naruto chapter.

Sakura is truly the Queen of L's if this turns out to be true.

EDIT:
qgj2EuB.png

She fucked up her own mortgage How sarada, all already genetically predisposed to just wantin' to leave the village?
boruto the character i got a feeling is going to annoy the shit out of me.

I just realized the NFL Draft is gonna be here in Chicago, so it's about to be a flood of birds from across the country out here trying to trap niggas and a bunch of fraud ass niggas pretending they play football at Grant Park next month. I may show up for the hilarity.

LMAO at the new Naruto chapter.

Sakura is truly the Queen of L's if this turns out to be true.

EDIT:
qgj2EuB.png

To also further prove the point, someone else mentioned that she's a war hero (heh) and still has to put out a loan for her crib. I think her getting a house for free is the least the town could do. She was there to the end and lived to tell the tale. No one in the village respects her. Not even her own child

Kreed

Really? I had my thoughts as soon as I saw the kid.

I just figured the kid took more after Sasuke (like how all the other kids aren't perfect blends of their parents, example: Boruto looking more like Naruto than Hinata).

Even seeing the picture, my first thought was Sakura didn't have any pictures of Sasuke and her together.

Slayven

I read the chapter and didn't even make this connection.
Sakura stays losing.

Lmaaaaaoooooo

I just read that shit bruh

That whole family seem like a BET reality Show
That is a black hole of an L
To also further prove the point, someone else mentioned that she's a war hero (heh) and still has to put out a loan for her crib. I think her getting a house for free is the least the town could do. She was there to the end and lived to tell the tale. No one in the village respects her. Not even her own child

And lets be honest there should be a whole lot of empty houses after the war

Wynnebeck

Banned
NOOOOOOOO is those Naruto spoilers real life?

Sakura raising the kid of Sasuke's jumpoff?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

YOOOOOOO HOLY SHIT!

I told niggas this on a Facebook group I'm in for Black anime fans and everyone called me crazy. If this is true, Sakura truly took the biggest L of the entire series. Lolololol

I feel sorry for the little kid

She already about to have her Will Smith moment at such a young age.

"Ain't nothin he can do to teach me how to love my kids!!!!"
damn.png

tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo9_r1_250.gif

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
NOOOOOOOO is those Naruto spoilers real life?

Sakura raising the kid of Sasuke's jumpoff?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Smh...
Sakura had some promise at the beginning of Shippuden; where did it all go wrong?

Sakura waited most of her life trying to get that Uchiha pipe and she ends up raising Sasuke's kid from another mother. Y'all know Sasuke ate that booty like groceries, too. Karin has that look.

#SimpLife
LMAO

ReiGun

Naruto can be in two places at once and still won't leave the office to personally spend time with his son. Hold this shadow clone, kid. And then to have Shikamaru basically tell him to forget about having a hanging out with his father...damn. I feel bad for these young ninjas coming up.

And Sakura? Wooo boy. Lil girl had her shook.

"Are you even his wife?"

Akainu

wait that girl isn't sakura's? that's arguably kind of good. i mean you would have to be crazy to get knocked up by a guy that tried to kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom