• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray J takes advantage of woman treats them like garbage. So when I hear a story like this. I don't feel bad what so ever.

I don't think the proper recourse to treating someone poorly is to be beat the mistreater. If the situation was reversed and it was a women treating someone poorly and she was beat like this, I don't think you'd be echoing the same sentiments.

esms

Ray J takes advantage of woman treats them like garbage. So when I hear a story like this. I don't feel bad what so ever.

Unless he's actually beating up on chicks, I don't think that's a sufficient reason for an ass whoopin.

Unless he's actually beating up on chicks, I don't think that's a sufficient reason for an ass whoopin.

You have to factor in GAF's "how is he getting all these women and throwing them away like they're nothing when i can't get one! this guy deserves to get beat, i would never treat those angels that way!" mentality getting in the way.

royalan

Crud, Sis!

X9rvtUk.gif

esms

You have to factor in GAF's "how is he getting all these women and throwing them away like they're nothing when i can't get one! this guy deserves to get beat, i would never treat those angels that way!" mentality getting in the way.

You really think it's jealousy? I feel like a lot of dudes on GAF are pretty well adjusted.

Well his girl felt differently. Ignore my hate though. Domestic violence is always wrong. I know that.

It's cool.

Africanus

I did, sorry guys. If my girlfriend beat me up I know you guys are here for me.

I do hope you are not banned once a moderator gazes upon that thread. I would prefer Ray to be educated on why treating women wrong is bad rather than subjugated via violence to learn this lesson.

andthebeatgoeson

Crud, you might get a vacation. Just be careful in these streets. Just saying.

I know cuz I typed up three responses and my alarm went off each time.

The 'bail out' alarm was the best GAF extension I ever bought.

Village

I dunno, I don't think anyone is jealous of brandy's brother.
That said I don't think any deserves to be domestically abused.

I wish there were more fantasy novels with black people. Why can't a black dude get transported to another world?

Pandoras Star/Judas Unchained.

Its done really well all these characters that are these normal Space Opera types and then you find out later that some of them are of color. You ldon't really find out their race ntil it matters somehow, shit is refreshing as hell.

royalan

Pandoras Star/Judas Unchained.

Its done really well all these characters that are these normal Space Opera types and then you find out later that some of them are of color. You ldon't really find out their race ntil it matters somehow, shit is refreshing as hell.

Some of the main characters in the Eragon novels are black.

Too bad you have to read through way too many shitty chapters to get to them.
Nah, the first book was alright, the next books were trash tho

DominoKid

watched a few parts of the Stevie Wonder show. who would yall take between him and MJ?

also the chick from the Band Perry had a fat ass /focused

jmood88

watched a few parts of the Stevie Wonder show. who would yall take between him and MJ?

also the chick from the Band Perry had a fat ass /focused
Stevie all day, though if adult Mike kept singing the same as he did during the Jackson 5/The Wiz days, then I might have to think about it more.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Just walked into this Korean BBQ place. This black lady walked in in front of me. One of the waitresses asked if we were together. Bruh noooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom