• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, question:

This weather really has me wanting to fry up some catfish.

Problem is, I live in an old row house that has poor ventilation. With roommates.

Do I just say fuck the roommates and give into my need for some fried snapper, damn the smell? Or do I have a heart?

If any of y'all fry fish, any tips on how to get rid of the smell?

Give in and crack a window.

giphy.gif

people really think theyre slick bringing their busted ass computers to work and thinkin I'm bout to fix it for free, dude comes and leaves his shit on my desk while im on the phone "please have a look at this" and bounces. I let his shit sit there for three days till he calls "is it done?" nope havent done a damn thing and wont be doing anything until you pay me. I then hung up and left him to figure out how much that is

@J-ezus_Hoover

@Eleanor_Xena_Roosevelt Really girl, I thought we were cool. I guess I should've known something was up when you ignored me

You are blocked from following @Eleanor_Xena_Roosevelt and viewing @Eleanor_Xena_Roosevelt's tweets. Learn more.

@J-ezus_Hoover

@Eleanor_Xena_Roosevelt Really girl, I thought we were cool. I guess I should've known something was up when you ignored me

You are blocked from following @Eleanor_Xena_Roosevelt and viewing @Eleanor_Xena_Roosevelt's tweets. Learn more.

whats next a valentines day tweet from adam to eve :D

I'm starting to believe that people do this "I'm European" stuff on here just to get away with saying ignorant shit.

when i lived the UK people would pride themselves not behaving like American whites when it came to blacks (police brutality, effigies etc), but turned around and say some fucked up shit about south asians (India,Pakistan, Bangladesh etc)

esms

"I post on a U.S.-centric site all the time and I consume nothing but American pop culture but I had no idea that nigger wasn't the same as saying hello."

"Why can't I say nigga, though? You guys do all the time! Talk about a double standard..."

jmood88

when i lived the UK people would pride themselves not behaving like American whites when it came to blacks (police brutality, effigies etc), but turned around and say some fucked up shit about south asians (India,Pakistan, Bangladesh etc)
Yeah, Europeans acting like racism is just some American thing is laughable but people really seem to believe that shit.

We go through phases. Before I was born it was Irish and Black people, when I was a kid is was Pakistani's (and anyone who looked south Asian was automatically a Pakistani). Now it's eastern Europeans and Muslims. It's quite sad to see how quickly the people who used to be on the bottom turn on the next group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom