• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

Y'all gone start a whole fast food chicken war while Obama is being dragged across nighttime television for saying nigger and a racist mass murderer gets bail, huh

zeemumu

There's a Popeyes down the street that runs out of everything. Gave me an extra piece of chicken in exchange for running out of my side.

Kreed

Y'all gone start a whole fast food chicken war while Obama is being dragged across nighttime television for saying nigger and a racist mass murderer gets bail, huh

"Horrible chicken, we are not cured of it," Obama said. "And it's not just a matter of it not being polite to say Church's Chicken in public. That's not the measure of whether disgusting chicken still exists or not.

"It's not just a matter of overt vile chicken," Obama added. "Societies don't overnight completely erase everything that happened with eating Church's Chicken 200 to 300 years prior."

royalan

Obama saying Nigger in the context of a discussion on race is really national news?

REALLY!?!?

Sometimes I really hate living here.

What's Canada like these days? I hear the weed is easy to find, and big-ol'-dick is as plentiful as moose.

Jacir

Obama saying Nigger in the context of a discussion on race is really national news?

REALLY!?!?

What's Canada like these days? I hear the weed is easy to find, and big-ol'-dick is as plentiful as moose.

Yea its unbelievably frustrating and maybe intentionally awkward.

I suppose there's plenty of maple syrup to go with that Canadian sausage as well.

I'm a white man, myself.

i prefer dark bread tho. whole wheat, oat and rye beat any of that wonderbread bullshit
disgusted010.gif

Spoiler, not the white man part!

andthebeatgoeson

All we need is a gif to set the mood right.

Dark meat is the best. Especially without the extra pound of lard ass. I eat white meat because Popeye's makes it taste like dark meat.

zeemumu

REALLY!?!?

May as well have been the whole speech as far as the news is concerned.

All we need is a gif to set the mood right.

This is the best I could do for the current topic
d0ecfe204c2fce5dfd7e5999f145f04a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom