• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
The captain is all I eat when it comes down to cereal, but if I don't have crunch...Frosted Flakes.

This is all that matters. If you're going to eat straight sugar at least frosted flakes has the decency to look you straight in the eyes as it gives you diabetes.

Merc_

somebody stop this man please

CIJtcpTUkAUCTfA.jpg

CIJwjAeUwAEz7Ze.jpg

this motherfucker

Froot Loops
Frosted Flakes
LIFE cereal

All ya really need. Toucan Sam the king. Capn Crunch and Cinnamon Toast Crunch are good stand-in's from time to time.

Still will never understand why Don Lemon is given time of day. Damn shame.

royalan

All I know is it didn't matter what cereal I liked, when I stayed the weekend at grandma's what I was getting was wheat bran with some banana sliced into it. No sugar.

An I dare your ass to say somethin...

Shy

The young turks had quite a few on point news segments about Charleston today, so i thought i'd post them for you guys to watch, if you wanted.

Conservatives React To Charleston Shooting: Arm The Churches!
Confederate Flag FINALLY Removed From South Carolina Statehouse.
Obama Says N-Word On Marc Maron's WTF Podcast.
Republicans Awash In White Supremacist Money.
FBI Director Denies Charleston Shooting Was Terrorism.
After seeing the greatness that is Horizons Zero Dawn, I would enjoy a Zoids console game.
Lol, i was thinking the same thing when i saw it during the conference :D
Just the fact that i'll never be a dad.
Don't think that way Jubei.
Japan already got you covered fam.

Terra Formers, for the unaware.
It's as racist as it looks.
You bastards, i was going to post that. lol
Oh god. I think there was a thread about this last year? I never opened it so I didnt get the Gaf consensus.
On the most recent episode of So well spoken the fam talked about it. you should give it a listen.

akira28

How did you guys allow this man to be on television?

they said "we need a black guy!" and he got out of his seat and out the door before anyone else could stop him. Goddamn twitch muscle fibers and electricity powers make him almost as fast as the Flash.

ReiGun

Don Lemon has shown me I'm in the wrong line of work. They'll apparently pay black folk gobs of money to say all kinds of silly shit as long as we're non threatening enough.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
All I know is it didn't matter what cereal I liked, when I stayed the weekend at grandma's what I was getting was wheat bran with some banana sliced into it. No sugar.

...cheerios. i was lucky to have sugar.

I like my cereal like I like my men and women: I don't discriminate.

only cereal i actively dislike is rice krispies for barely being particulate matter. shit's just week-old frosted flakes run through a cheese grater

that sounds pretty good though

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Don Lemon has shown me I'm in the wrong line of work. They'll apparently pay black folk gobs of money to say all kinds of silly shit as long as we're non threatening enough.
Make sure you have your ticket ready, the train is never late.

Jacir

Honey Smacks..no milk required..

Man I didn't forget about this cereal but I had no problem devouring a whole box of it a day every chance I got. Truly black cereal.

The young turks had quite a few on point news segments about Charleston today, so i thought i'd post them for you guys to watch, if you wanted.

Conservatives React To Charleston Shooting: Arm The Churches!
Confederate Flag FINALLY Removed From South Carolina Statehouse.
Obama Says N-Word On Marc Maron's WTF Podcast.
Republicans Awash In White Supremacist Money.
FBI Director Denies Charleston Shooting Was Terrorism.

Lol, i was thinking the same thing when i saw it during the conference :D

You bastards, i was going to post that. lol

On the most recent episode of So well spoken the fam talked about it. you should give it a listen.

Good stuff. I would have to catch up on the episodes. I'm not there yet. Just don't have much time nowadays. Though a new episode is needed for all fuckery that passed since beginning of April.

Really, Outlaw Star is better than Cowboy Bebop? If so, I guess I'm not going to watch Bebop, because I really didn't like OS.

Then again, I have a low opinion on a lot of anime in general.

Oh, and Frosted Cheerios for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom