• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama says Nigger on marc maron podcast yesterday and people (white) are outraged he said it in public, and to describe racism! oh noes!

love how every article says N-Word.

Obama says Nigger on marc maron podcast yesterday and people (white) are outraged he said it in public, and to describe racism! oh noes!

lol..Every stupid cable news station is making a huge stink about it AND asking every black person they could find if he was wrong for saying it. Gotta admit, this might be a problem. Seriously..was it his white half or black half!?

Idiots..

Slayven

lol..Every stupid cable news station is making a huge stink about it AND asking every black person they could find if he was wrong for saying it. Gotta admit, this might be a problem. Seriously..was it his white half or black half!?

Idiots..

You kidding?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, I just wanted to recognize that this month is black music month and to give commemoration of how much black people have contributed to culture in the US and worldwide. Count Basie and Ella Fitzgerald were the first African Americans to win a Grammy.

In the current age, black artists and their music have grown to become worldwide idols. I have put together a playlist with music all stemmed from black originated music or music from black artists.

Black Music Month Playlist 1

Oh my goodness, I haven't heard Nine in AGES. Looking forward to next month's - itching for some Herbie Hancock.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Well, I haven't watched the news in quite some time. The not so small event that just happened kinda had me watching at the moment..

I gotcha. I watch when there is a MAJOR event, but usually have to set my BS/Spin filter to Ultra. I usually get my stuff from AP, which usually just gives the facts but every now and then they insert some spin. I just can't deal with mainstream reporting that is supported by advertising. It becomes more about ratings than anything else, so facts don't matter. It's about sensationalism.

15931146721_17f4d143bb_o.jpg

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Lady in charge said soon. She said she don't like to play. Apparently it all depends on the background check. She sounded like she made her decision though.

Congrats and you are probably right, but keep looking until you get that offer.

debbiedowner.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom