• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no clue every post of his in every single damn thread has been like diarrhea.
FTFY in the name of accuracy..
Edit: ^ what type of shit (pun intended) did they say?

It has to be a perm at this point. If you saw his last thread, you can see why kinda

Damn shame how ol' boy went out. Why did ya do it beef? ;-;
Just found the thread. Holy shit! Beef=Judas confirmed lol..you wrong.

Trey

what was wrong with his last thread?

Created a trap thread and then bragged about it in the BCT. This was right after Jado put Besada out on front street, so I guess the mods weren't feeling particularly charitable at that moment.

We've been limping on to ot12 ever since.

That's not even the height of beef's fuckery.

Africanus

I experienced a case of racism regarding pay in videogames today.

In GTAV, I've commonly been the only black guy in the entire room, both in character and regarding the real life people.
A group of four (including me) were about to do a heist, Pacific Standard. Gives out a nice pay out. The cut for each member was set at about 25%. So naturally some adjusting goes around as the leader decides to up his pay a bit. But all of a sudden, I glance up, and notice I'm the only black one in the room. At the same time, the leader adjusts the pay to 30% 30% 30% 10%.

I remembered that every time I saved a teammate's life.

Crocodile

arguing for jim crow laws for one.

Oh that was him? Right, I remember someone arguing the "laissez-farie", "the free market will take care of it" stance in those threads about discrimination against gay people and I was just LOLing. This same guy was so upset during the pool story with the cops saying that there should be no such thing a private pools and such. Just LOL

Before anyone ask, I'm black, have two dads, and a trans-species cousin with a cat-dog that looks like a mix of Kanye and Taylor Swift..I just don't think the government should acknowledge it, because I'm Batman.

But do you tip genderfluid minimum wage Indo-Italian food preparation staff at Chipolive Tacote Garbell and run Arkham Isolation 4 of Legends at 59.99 FPS?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Before anyone ask, I'm black, have two dads, and a trans-species cousin with a cat-dog that looks like a mix of Kanye and Taylor Swift..I just don't think the government should acknowledge it, because I'm Batman.

Bruh, it's been a long work day. I admit you had me for a second.

Shy

has anyone ever used "I have a ...." and not said some bullshit?>
No. It's the eternal giveaway.
Yep, as is "i'm not a ______ but"
Ohh my days, i'm a huge fan your work Mr Batman sir. i thought you should know, your latest game is not working well on the PC, could you please have a flunky fix it. Thanks.

ReiGun

Pretty sure he caught it in the Alabama gay marriage thread. Pulled the "I have gay friends" towards the end.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=170314421&postcount=234
Always good to see a poster who constantly posts awful opinions finally take it a step too far.

Ohh my days, i'm a huge fan your work Mr Batman sir. i thought you should know, your latest game is not working well on the PC, could you please have a flunky fix it. Thanks.

Now imagining Robin and Batgirl in the Batcave, diligently coding.

Robin: Locked at 30 FPS? WTF were you thinking?
Batgirl: I'm not taking this shit from Mr. "Just remove the rain effects. They won't even notice for real Ayyy lmao."

Batgirl: I'm not taking this shit from Mr. "Just remove the rain effects. They won't even notice for real Ayyy lmao."

Locking a Batman game to 30FPS sounds like something Jason would do.

Shy

Always good to see a poster who constantly posts awful opinions finally take it a step too far.

Lol. that's pretty good. :D
Is it bad that I have no shame?
Do tell.

I want to remake Pleasentville, and shoot it 1v1 but when it gets to the part where Bud defends his mom and get's colored she reveals his skin with her pocket mirror and say "Man, I thought you were black"

Africanus

I'm quite sure average people don't get labeled as Gorillas without at least a hint of passive or active racism at some point in the process.

Despite DNA being very similar, the outwards appearance is different to a high degree.

I think it's difficult to compare the two because the gay marriage salt thread was framed around negative pushback to a good thing happening (GameGuru notwithstanding) in addition to having several other threads covering the actual developments, while this new thread didn't have a prior news thread to work with and went straight to covering the negative pushback to a bad thing happening.

Kreed

He got banned for looking like Terrence from 106 and Park and being just as corny

RUEBn2c.jpg

Slayven

I think it's difficult to compare the two because the gay marriage salt thread was framed around negative pushback to a good thing happening (GameGuru notwithstanding) in addition to having several other threads covering the actual developments, while this new thread didn't have a prior news thread to work with and went straight to covering the negative pushback to a bad thing happening.

I just think it is funny because they are about the same thing, hateiful people on social media. That what it boils down to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom