• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
*4:30 hits*

"off work! Finally!"

*drives home, walks up stairs to appartnent*

"I wonder what fuckery my roommate has for me on our second to last day of us living together"

*puts key in door, unlocks and turns the knob, pushes the door to no avail*

"The fuck?!"

*pushes harder and squeezes between the wall and half barricaded door.*

"The fuck is this shit?"

*notices a giant ass, stank ass, overflowing trash bag next to the door*

Numb

*4:30 hits*

"off work! Finally!"

*drives home, walks up stairs to appartnent*

"I wonder what fuckery my roommate has for me on our second to last day of us living together"

*puts key in door, unlocks and turns the knob, pushes the door to no avail*

"The fuck?!"

*pushes harder and squeezes between the wall and half barricaded door.*

"The fuck is this shit?"

*notices a giant ass, stank ass, overflowing trash bag next to the door*

I was expecting some home alone fuckery.
Thought he would prank you or something. Just lazy and careless.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Is it your stuff?
Naw it's just the fucking garbage sitting on the floor by the door blocking it cause this mother fucker was proactive enough to take it out but too lazy throw it in the bin. Why would anyone with common sense just set a nasty possibly leaking garbage bag in front of the door blocking the entryway?

I was expecting some home alone fuckery.
Thought he would prank you or something. Just lazy and careless.
I wouldn't be mad at a prank lol. I will however be mad at a lack of common sense and complete laziness.

Naw it's just the fucking garbage sitting on the floor by the door blocking it cause this mother fucker was proactive enough to take it out but too lazy throw it in the bin. Why would anyone with common sense just set a nasty possibly leaking garbage bag in front of the door blocking the entryway?
Sounds..like it's a good thing you're on your way out of there. Fuck that.

Numb

I wouldn't be mad at a prank lol. I will however be mad at a lack of common sense and complete laziness.

Leaving soon so he might be going easy and not caring as much unless he has always been like this. I would usually act on my best behaviour if leaving someone that i shared a home with and leave a good impression and some respect. Even if it aint the default state it looks good if they see you put in the effort and separate on the best of terms.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Nah he's not a bad dude, pretty chill. Just really questionable in the common sense department which isn't important until you realize how important it is in your everyday interactions with people. I make really stupid impulsive mistakes often but I'm aware they're stupid (got a fuck it attitude) and I don't let them affect anyone but me. When you living with someone lack of common sense is a big head shaker.

Edit: he's always been like this numb lol. I complain but I'm not surprised. Which is why I knew in my head coming up them stairs that I'd be met with some fuckery.

Numb

Having a roommate that is not a complete whacko is like hitting the jackpot. Everyone has their faults and bad habits. They usually keep it in check but it shows itself when they get comfortable enough with you after living together for a while. As long as they use common sense tho things shouldn't get out of hand.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Having a roommate that is not a complete whacko is like hitting the jackpot. Everyone has their faults and bad habits. They usually keep it in check but it shows itself when they get comfortable enough with you after living together for a while. As long as they use common sense tho things shouldn't get out of hand.
He's attempted to wash our trash can inside the shower before.

Yo Slayven, I was looking through the YYH thread I made earlier and noticed that you didn't post. I think you watch anime, so I was wondering who was your favorite character out of team Urameshi?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Yo Slayven, I was looking through the YYH thread I made earlier and noticed that you didn't post. I think you watch anime, so I was wondering who was your favorite character out of team Urameshi?

Such a solid show.
A whole squad full of killers with no L's.
Even the Three Kings saga with it's flaws was still cold.
uaNpysz.png

I want more but it's better to die and be a hero then live long enough to become dragon ball super.

YYH is the reason I learned how to use bittorrent. I missed the last few episodes of it & G Gundam every time they aired & streaming sites barely existed back then.

Young Magus

Hiei kept it too real and roasted his hand in the tournament though, can't trust him.

Nigga was still fighting in rounds after that AND THEN MADE THE MOVE MORE POWERFUL.

Also gave the realest answer when asked what he'll do when the tournament is over:
Various Crimes

Gives no fucks. All about being the Top dog demon son.vegeta could learn something from hiei. Talking all that shit but still stay losing

Truth.

Vegeta is the type of nigga who can fight but fucks it up because he wants to brag to his boys that he actually got a hit off.

I bet everyone in BCT knows a Vegeta in their life

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Nigga was still fighting in rounds after that AND THEN MADE THE MOVE MORE POWERFUL.

Also gave the realest answer when asked what he'll do when the tournament is over:
Various Crimes

Truth.

I bet everyone in BCT knows a Vegeta in their life
almost spit out my water. My mind jumped to the exact dude reading your post lololol. Shit actually if anything the dude I have in mind is hercule. Everyone got a hercule in their life.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
smh

Hiei that dude who goes too far with shit but his boys get hype so he don't learn. Meanwhile Kurama just tryna get out the hood, man.

I know a dude like that

1. weekend hits
2. go to bar
3. get drunk
4. gets in a fight
5 fucks dudes up

no one says shit cause they don't want none and it's hype as fuck. The only reason he hasn't be arrested yet is cause he's white (and got relatives on the force). nice guy though, lol.

he got Bulma tho, that makes up for everything
Rich, Hot, and got a genius intellect. The only W vegeta got on record.

I know a dude like that

1. weekend hits
2. go to bar
3. get drunk
4. gets in a fight
5 fucks dudes up

no one says shit cause they don't want none and it's hype as fuck. The only reason he hasn't be arrested yet is cause he's white (and got relatives on the force). nice guy though, lol.

Rich, Hot, and got a genius intellect. The only W vegeta got on record.

We just gonna forget Namek though?

LionPride

Banned
What up yall

Where you're from - Memphis, TN
Where you live - Memphis, TN
What is your age? - I'm in high school; that's all ya get
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Black is all I know
Do you know your roots - No, want to
Favorite musical genre - Hard Rock/Rap
Your profession/major/career interest - Software Engineering, Video Game Programming, or Video game Design
Your religious affiliation - Agnostic, leaning towards Christianity
Hobbies - Reading, watching movies, video games, I play rugby, watching TV, chillin with friends
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeye's

Yooooo driving home from work Hot 97 said the tapes supposedly have Hogan calling the rock a mixed breed sambo and that he never liked wrestling non white wrestlers. If this is true......damn.

Africanus

Where you're from - Oklahoma
Where you live – NY, hoping to move to California soon though
What is your age? - 22
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Nigerian, Yoruba on both sides

Do you know your roots – I’m making more of an effort to learn! I was never taught by my parents Yoruba or much of Nigeria’s history so I’m trying to soak up as much as I can. As far as African American history goes I know a good bit but it definitely doesn’t hurt to learn more

Favorite musical genre – Rap, Rock, Jazz. Anything but country really
Your profession/major/career interest – None atm, but I want to do something either in illustration or animation

Your religious affiliation - Christian
Hobbies – Videogames and comics sum it up well. Love to illustrate as well
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeye's ofc

Welcome!
Nigerian Gaf grows stronger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom