• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT11| In This Salon, Everyone Gets A Perm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

"hey someone just made another deposit, whoever pms me first gets it"

"Hold on, I'll PM you my membership card"

rmYDHh0.jpg

Young Magus

Just carry over from the "black lives matter" thing. Folks not getting it.

Ah,

Like.....what's hard about wanting your voice heard tho? Looking at the event, the protesters just wanted acknowledgment from the Dems at the shit that's going on in the community.

Is that so hard to understand? 0-o

Infinite

Just carry over from the "black lives matter" thing. Folks not getting it.
But dudes are basically harassing the host of TBGWT on some gamergate type shit because he dared criticized the candidate they're backing. It was really embarrassing. Rod went in tho

Awesome.
damn, Terry really went out on that "live long enough to see yourself become the villain" tip
Word..

It's quite awesome to watch the outrage over the "outrage" with Hogan. As an 80s kid, I'm crushed. Yet, somehow, the defenders of this bullshit actually are the worst. I'm one that has given the old "He's from a different time" spiel..but I'm talking old dude's that fought in like Korea..not a 60 yo.

I mean..seriously? Go fuck ya butt with a coconut..

Slayven

Awesome.

Word..

It's quite awesome to watch the outrage over the "outrage" with Hogan. As an 80s kid, I'm crushed. Yet, somehow, the defenders of this bullshit actually are the worst. I'm one that has given the old "He's from a different time" spiel..but I'm talking old dude's that fought in like Korea..not a 60 yo.

I mean..seriously? Go fuck ya butt with a coconut..
Wait people mad folks are clowning hulk?
The most interesting thing anyone has done with Miles.
No lies detected

royalan

So, while the young girls were busy fighting on Twitter, industry veteran, music icon, star of stage and screen, and richest of the Jackson clan, Miss Jackson (if you're nasty), was busy putting out a sensual-seductive music video for her new song.

No Sleep (feat. J Cole)

Sensual

Sexy

Classy

This is how grown ass women do.

3QdYUT8.gif

Numb

I thought Janet Jackson would look older by now. Last time i saw her in video form was with Bennie man in Feel it boy. She doesn't look any worse.

Where you're from - Born in Norway.
Where you live -Norway, planning on moving to the US later (looking at California atm)
What is your age? - 17
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Dad from Somalia, part of the Darod clan. Mom is Nigerian/Kenyan/Somali.
Do you know your roots - Too an extent.

Favorite musical genre - Hip Hop, Rap, Raggae, J Rock
Your profession/major/career interest - Interested in engineering, specifically mechanical engineering.
Your religious affiliation - Grew up muslim but have stepped away from it.
Hobbies - Sports, video games (mainly CS:GO atm), some reading

KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Tried KFC in Dubai once, thought it was pretty overrated.
Welcome new blood.

So, while the young girls were busy fighting on Twitter, industry veteran, music icon, star of stage and screen, and richest of the Jackson clan, Miss Jackson (if you're nasty), was busy putting out a sensual-seductive music video for her new song.

No Sleep (feat. J Cole)

Sensual

Sexy

Classy

This is how grown ass women do.

3QdYUT8.gif
Thanks. Pretty good video. The song is still middle of the road for me. I'm waiting for that album to drop so I can put on my Penny portrait avatar.

I never watched a lot of it. But I remember liking the dude with the sword and the evil dude that wore armor to keep his power down
The person with the sword could be a number of people. Hiei, Kuwabara, or Shishiwakamaru. I think you're referring to Bui with the armor.

Numb

Could any of you recommend me a game I could play?

My computer can barely handle DS games, so anything below that is fine.

Yatagarasu and Skullgirls if you are looking for some fighting games that play mighty fine on anything. FTL looks like it can run on anything and i heard nothing but praise for it.

Imm0rt4l

When a friend on Facebook comments on your post about hulk hogan destroying his legacy

"El oh el , everybody says some shit , black community is so sensitive"

Then you light his ass up, and he deletes his comment.

I might make it a point to post on facebook more with the sole purpose of lighting niggas up with facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom